Thread: Question about trophies...

Default Question about trophies...

Well, I have Platinum for Wipeout HD since more than a year ago. I´d like to obtain the trophies again but I don´t know if the asian/chinese or japan version of the game (physical or downloadable) has another list (in chinese or japanese) of trophies, like happens in other games. Do you have any information? Thanks!

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    Loopan2k

I know what you mean bro, i'd actually like to know the answer too..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

The japanese pilots on my friends list have the same trophies as my main EU account, same for my japanese account set to japanese region/language. Or did you mean trying a different version and getting the trophies again? Just make another account and fire up the game.

Quote Originally Posted by okam View Post
    Or did you mean trying a different version and getting the trophies again?
    Exactly that is what I´m looking for, getting two Platinums of Wipeout HD on the same account using a different version of the game (asian or japanese version).

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

There isn't a separate trophy list for the Japanese version of the game, so you won't be able to have two Wipeout HD's in your trophy collection on the same account.

Only a very few games are "stackable," i.e. you can get the trophies again whilst playing a different region game, but Wipeout isn't one of these.

that is a shame. I had hope on the Chinese version of the game Thanks for your answers!
    Last edited by SaturnReturn; 17th February 2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: .

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Does the PS3 have Chinese versions? Whenever I've been to China and ask for games they say that there are no game stores. You have to buy games on the market.

So far I've only seen US versions of PS3 games in China.

Yes, they have. I.e, I own the Chinese version of Demon's Souls. Wipeout HD has one too, like many other games.
    Last edited by SaturnReturn; 17th February 2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: .

Timezone
    GMT + 1

That's interesting! I go to China every year (my wife's Chinese). Is Demon's Souls multilingual?

Sorry for getting off topic!

Yes, you have to pick the Chinese/English version of the game (not the Korean version). The game has fully text and voices in English.
    Last edited by SaturnReturn; 17th February 2010 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Deleting quotes.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Default Moderator Message

@AeternusVJ: Please read the forum guidelines, especially the 9th one on the list.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18

OK, ok, my fault