Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pure Track Packs

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

The instructions are in the text file. If you have read them I can try and explain in even more detail, but please read them first.

For your second question, this is Media Go.

Timezone
    GMT -6

I just needed more clarificatoin, because I read this thread and saw everyone else having errors. And I would change all of the filenames to be ALL CAPS, but notepad won't even open them because they are so large. I could just right-click and select "Rename", but that wouldn't let me change the file extension to be ALL CAPS.

Also, I doubt this is recommended or that it would work, but could I theoretically use DLC from different regions on the same version? It would be awesome if it did (though I don't think it is safe to try it, I don't want to risk my copy of WipEout Pure).

Finally, thanks for showing me what MediaGo is.

EDIT: One last question; If I use a PSP, do I need to capitalize all of the files?
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 13th October 2012 at 04:24 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I don't think you need to have capitalized file names for the PSP. I'll change it in the archives I upload but I don't know if it sticks through to the download. I'll put a notice in the text file.

You can't use DLC from regions that are different than the UMD region of the game (or digital region). You need to have a copy for each region if you want to play each region's DLC.
    However there's no risk having them on the memory card. They just won't show up anywhere.

EDIT:

I have updated the downloads. All names should be capitalized and a notice that they have to be should be included in the text file.
    I have also mirrored the latest versions of the Content Manager Assistant application, including the new Mountain Lion version (Identified as such on MediaFire).
    As always, comments/questions welcome. PM preferred if you're coming here and it's been a few months/years.

WipEout PurE downloads / DLC
    Last edited by Darkdrium777; 13th October 2012 at 07:19 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Thanks.