Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Has-been thread

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrostE View Post
    ...but i dont play as often due to the fact that i have a more mature lifestyle now living with my girlfriend and having bills and things to pay to keep us living where we are. i simply cant dump hours of play into ANY wipeout game anymore...
    Yeah that's true mate, world of wipeout is awesome, but sooo unreal Kingdom of Heaven. The wife, the job, the bills, all the real life comitments... That's why I had to stop with the tournament stuff. + the fact I'm considering hd as one of the hardest game I've ever played, you need as you said, to dump hours and hours and hours to improve yourself, something I can't do anymore. Struggling in the rankings is foolish when you have a very busy life. It's so addictive though, to the point you don't know when to stop, always delaying your retirement. I should stop lol. After grand finale, I really should move on, at least for a while. -private joke with Kaori- ==>mate, as you can see, I finally posted here, thanks for the link LOL

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

I am a big time "has-been" on the multiplayer circuit. Hopefully my ISP will finally sort their lives out and i can get involved again. Though its been a long, long time since ive played WO with anoyone other than my lonely self on the track

I thought id move onto something else, and i tried, but i still havnt found anything that gives me to same kick, so i wont be going anywhere for quite some time

maybe we should make the has-been league....

all of us has-beens can compete with each other to see who is most past their sell by date.

rules are

if you lose the race you are the best has-been so therefore are the real winner as this would be a has-been competitition.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

Pretty funny idea!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

may the BEST ...er WORST racer win!!! lol that would be funny see a bunch of the old timers flying around the track all crazy like an old granny on the highway who doesnt use any signals O_O

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

We'd all be going backwards, and races would last weeks

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Yeah that is a great idea. Would be hilarious. (But my PS1 can't keep up with you guys, lol.)

Mmmm by the sounds of it Medusa may win this competition as she hasnt played wipeout hd she is not only a Has-Been but also a never-was so who can really compete with that....

I played online tonight and i thought i was ok...i forgot some of the tricks and BR's but did ok.so either i havnt lost my skill or i never had any skill to lose...

but really who cares..it good fun and i get to listen to all my favourite songs while playing my friends which is whats most important for me..

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

well put Jasmin, I feel the same. I just hope the headsets didnt sound like schitt through a drain pipe. would be nice to have working voice chat!

EDIT: lol, Jasmins post below mine
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 13th February 2010 at 03:46 AM.

lol...ace..get of the thread ..its for has-beens only ..your not allowed here...yet

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    zeeZinator

Has-been? Has been gone!
    I had a break for 4 months, I'm totally back to "le suck" right now Especially on the new tracks.. Talon's? Modesto? Boomcontendereliminated..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

There you are! "le suck"? xD