Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: "Internal" view

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

At first internal made me feel a bit sick, particularly on Zone, but I managed to get to Subsonic on Moa Therma. It certainly adds another dimension to the game, I'm going to use internal much more from now on,

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

Like I said a few years ago...

WipEout is like sex. External is "fun", but... Internal is the real deal lol

France, 140km from Paris (west/south-west)
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Ace3cube

Yeah internal view is more impressive than ext.
    I use int on zone/battle zone. But for race external is better for BR (for me )

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Funny thing : I'm currently in the train and I was playing Pure. I thought : let's try internal view. Easy track : Porto Kora. First lap is a disaster and I actually made an impressive comeback and won. Surprise : I did beat my lap record on lap 5!
    Last edited by Temet; 1st May 2011 at 10:34 AM.

PSN ID
    Xtriko, PS3, PSP & Vita

Congrats Temet I understand that internal is not so easy to control on BR's and SPECIALLY when you play online and get rammed. I lost many races cuz of situations like that. what can also happen is, you ramming ppl without even knowing. the final result may not be (usualy) as good as the "external" pilots, but, in my honest opinion, way more fun to come if you go internal. this might sound a little "xxx" but... I always go internal xD

X

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    icarasDragon

I'm switching back and forth, I'm trying internal in HD and sticking with it in PulsE (It's hard to see the next corner in external on a small screen )
    I always though it was a lot more fun though because it's the true WipEout experience. I always wondered why the devs set Internal view when you first play the game, but that's because that's the WipEout experience in it's most pure form .

Timezone
    GMT + 4

Wink

Funny thing with barrelrolls Ė but for me thatís to nervous tunnel trough - I canít find the right handling at it Ė need quit a lot of races and when i change back aarrgg - too much shrink shrank LOL