Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wipeout Rallying

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Aww man, that sounds Incredible...imagine WO Rally

Quote Originally Posted by Kyonshi View Post
    I'm not against different types of terrain in this game, but how it was done in Wipeout Fusion annoyed me like hell. I mean, at 1000km/h Phantom Class, a tiniest dust trail become a freakin' sandstorm! That's not the place to have a rally circuit like in the desert. Maybe solid ice like on a frozen lake or even grass in some kinda of field would be cool. Not so much dense dust or snow would be sent in air, preserving a great racing line and visibility. A short portion of a track could also pass over a small river, allowing spectacular water spraying effect to enhance the feeling
    Yea. Sandstorms would be impractical. Going through fields though? Trails of fire... and a frozen lake? LOL! Everyone in the back of the pack would be screwed. That would be rather comical though. Maybe they should make that just for laughs. =D Would be visually stunning though to see the lake melt away though.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

I think both point-to-point tracks and some more nature would be nice additions to Wipeout; I've thought about things I'd like to see in a new game and both ideas have come to my mind too. But as others have said, I don't think vision limiting is a valid idea for Wipeout as we know it.