View Poll Results: Racing with same online level

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i am lvl20+ and i don't race with lower levels, because i prefer harder pilots

4 9.09%
  • Yes, but only with the real newbies, which are lvls 1-10

4 9.09%
  • Only counts in few cases

11 25.00%
  • Online level is just an excuse for have a decent online community. Also you level up playing only

25 56.82%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you consider the online level?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

I also recognized "new players" with a lower online rank telling me that they
    do play the game for just about some weeks. The curious thing here is that some
    of those have earnt the platinum trophy in just about two or three weeks, while
    haven't played the game ever before and do race close to the best performing
    difficult BRs and similar things online. xD

Well, I don't care about the online rank, it's just an indicator for how long
    you've played with the current PSN ID. And if a "new player" joins the show, I
    just treat them by their performance on the track. That's it.

PSN ID
    alexthekid9

Quote Originally Posted by leungbok View Post
    So, you don't surprise people that much anymore !
    Haha yup! I was playing eliminator the other day and I got completely battered; I was well surprised!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

To me,ranks do not mater now. I just race. If I beat a person of lower "rank",Whatever. If I beat a person of a higher rank,whatever. But,if I DO beat someone from here and that person is very good,you never know.

PSN ID
    DaMiGiSan, DaMiGiX

I just Leveled up recently & I'm now a Lvl 20+, I think.So I'll probably be looking for more difficult challenges in the future.

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

I usually like playing against higher level opponents because they wont leave when they see my level... but today i just got beat 3 times in a row by a level 1!!! hiz name was rilzler lol so i bet its a 2nd account... im average i would say so my lvl 30 means nothing.
    DaMiGi63, your lvl 20 but i havnt beat anyone on here (wz) yet so that proves levels dont count! apart from the obvious level 101s lol

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

For some reason, When I play Wipeout, it's I think about 90% online... My concentration is low wel doing dull speedlaps and tt's. Offcourse I do them on occasion, and when I would put my heart in i could improve my times I think...but the rush of playing online can't compete with offline IMO. Online level isn't really something I consider.. I know the fast pilots around so I always have tuff matches online.