Online level hardly matters. I'm at 66 at the moment and even when u are 'just' at 30-something today, you should know by now which players in your preferred speedclass match and who don't. But I do join races hosted by players I do not know to see what will happen. There are sometimes some natural talents (or fake accounts) that could give me high blood pressure. 2 weeks ago I a raced a guy/gal from the Netherlands with psn kiessmat (or so); was on rank 7-10 (that's approx. 1 to 3 hours online) and he had Top 50 MP Phantom times regulary. Got suspicious and checked the trophies - well, (near) 100%. Wow. I even mailed him my kudos - no reaction. Some hours later that day another player from the Netherlands appeared (forgot the PSN iD was something w/ "I..1.." ) nearly same skill, online rank 2+, kicked but big time, 0% trophies, never seen again.

On the other hand: There are some new players who just started w/ WOHD shortly after xmas. Some of these are challenging and gaining fast. Looking forward to compete.

btw, and what's that color thing you're talking about?