Thread: Beat Zico trophy = The Most Difficult Trophy To Obtain

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    MetaKraken (formerly MechaKraken)

Default Beat Zico trophy = The Most Difficult Trophy To Obtain

Now, let me explain this to you guys that Zico is by far unstoppable and its extremely hard for me to earn this trophy. Here's why:

I watched every YouTube video on how to Beat Zico countless times. I copied their moves and most of my techniques don't even match compared to theirs! I even used the Piranha Fury to try and beat Zico once more, and guess what? It's still not capable to beat Zico, even with upgraded Thrust and Handling; it handles like the original Piranha would.

The last turn is THE most intimidating shortcut I have ever seen. Now you guys may think the last turn is'nt luck based, well, it is. If it's not hard for you guys, then ask me this: How come I'm the only player that keeps landing a Barrel Roll incorrectly or I fall off from the shortcut? Plus, the D-Pad is useless for me to control and a lot worse than the Analog Stick itself. No matter how many countless tries I attempt to beat Zico, I end up failing either way. Even if I manage to execute Barrel Rolls correctly, the stupid timer decided to speed things up a little and guess what? I got 31 seconds, even if I did'nt make a single mistake.

So yeah. Zico is hard to beat, and by far difficult. No matter how much practice I perform, it won't get rid of my unavoidable mistakes, especially at the last turn of Anulpha Pass. IDK, but the 30.82 seems too difficult and that anybody would even try to beat that time. I know I would'nt, and never will.

Never again will I ever attempt to beat Zico, no matter what. Not even YouTube videos on how to beat Zico has helped me at all, because I'm the only one who keeps landing Barrel Rolls incorrectly or I likely fall off from the shortcut.

PSN ID
    kgb1971

My son wants to have a platinum trophy on his ps3, so I said I would get the HD one for him. Zico was one of the first I tried as I knew it's a pain in the arse. I did it in 7 laps with the HD ship which was a surprise. Anyhow what made it easy was the boost BR at the start of the lap, it gives you so much time that if you kept tight lines for the rest of the lap you wouldn't even need to do the BR on to the bridge. Don't give up.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Usually boost/Br on straight lines (no bumps) are far more easier on venom than phantom, so it's a good trick to kick zico's a*s

Timezone
    GMT + 1

imho zico was pie compared to campaign legend...
    but i guess every1 has different strenghts

Default Moderator message.

This subject has already been covered with extreme thoroughness in the original Beat Zico thread from many months ago. Thread closed. If I warm up enough from the chill in my house, I may look up that thread and merge this one with it. I'm closing this thread.