Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WipeoutHD Dynamic Theme?

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    Dark-Twisted

Everything frantic and moving to rapidly is a pain, but that isn't my biggest reason on hating dynamic themes. The fact that the firmware updates add new icons, which are never updated in themes bugs me the most, it makes it feel outdated, and from there I'll never use it... what makes this worse is that applies to all the overpriced themes too. Personally, I love the Fury theme's icons, but as said before me, the wallpaper is too frantic, and it is already missing icons.

What I'd like is the ability to mix and match themes- I'd like to see the MotorStorm: Arctic Edge dynamic theme background and Fury dynamic theme icons merged on my screen. I really hate how the Arctic Edge proves my point on icons (<2.70 chat icons WHY?!) and has the best background, while the Fury theme has the great icons and terrible background.

In summary: UPDATE THE THEMES, and bring in the ability to MIX 'N' MATCH THEM!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Actually, you can mix and match kinda. For instance, I bought the WOHD Dynamic Theme (couldn't resist), set it as my theme and, like many have said, felt it was too distracting, but liked the icons. So, I downloaded the free Gravity Crash outer space wallpaper (not the whole Gravity Crash theme) and then set it as my wallpaper...now I still have the WOHD icons, except paired with the Gravity Crash wallpaper! And they compliment each other perfectly!

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    Loopan2k

I have about $20 Canadian to burn, could someone hook me up in Euro's?

PSN ID
    PLazarou

Quote Originally Posted by LOUDandPROUD View Post
    Actually, you can mix and match kinda. For instance, I bought the WOHD Dynamic Theme (couldn't resist), set it as my theme and, like many have said, felt it was too distracting, but liked the icons. So, I downloaded the free Gravity Crash outer space wallpaper (not the whole Gravity Crash theme) and then set it as my wallpaper...now I still have the WOHD icons, except paired with the Gravity Crash wallpaper! And they compliment each other perfectly!
    Tbh the Gravity Crash icons look better - less fussy. I use them with a tasteful screenshot of Fury as my background. The non-standard click sounds are annoying though, so I've turned them off.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Well I guess that means I like fussy icons then.