Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WipEoutZone adhoc Party meeting.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

I`ll be there tonight but go easy on me cos I`m a bit rusty on Pure, not played them for months! (I`m innocent)

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

No problem Stevie, maybe this NEO guy we seen 2 days ago will be back tonight, you'll see, he was rusty too but take care of his plasma bolts

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sl0k3_

PSN: sl0k3_ EU pure version

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Yes, I`m online and I`m NE.....STN

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

First house is full, I wait for players !

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Kaori, room has space for you now! I'm sorry we wanted to tell you that Xeik was making room for you, but I didn't remember your full ID!
    Anyway I had lots of fun guys, once it was down to baby flash speed I could keep up sometimes and imagine my shock and joy when I stole that win (with the help of friendly quake!). I forgot how beautiful this game is, such a pretty sight (once my eyes got used to squinting at the PSP). Back in the Puma ship, meow! Thanks for races again guys.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

No problem, Mad-Ice and Asayyeah have joined me, + G-Superpilot for an incredibly fast room !
    Then we have all joined Kappeskopp for a tournament with 5 racers !!! Then G-S came out, we just finish to play !
    (but my ID PSN is kaori714 like it's written at the right of my posts ^^)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Fantastic epic moments tonight, I was almost close to kill MadIce physically after he blew up my ships twice .
    Didn't count number of global elimination we(Kaori Kappeskopp! G superpilot Mad and I) did during all those tours one thing sure I hope to get award of best plasma shot of the night (remember Mandrashee mister Kao ) Good thing : it has been recorded from Mad's side and also mine.
    Back to video editing.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Well, I had a great night with Medusa, xEik and Kappeskopp!, but Kappeskopp! changed to Flash to make other two players easier. However, alot of good races here and there and Kappeskopp! is pretty on a roll all night and I didn`t realised he was that good!! (you must have played alot of pure, right?) and whoever plasma bolted on me!!!!, I think it`s medusa and I`ll bet she was loving it!, go on, give us all your dirty details on me?!!!.

Now, I`m hoping, this ad-hoc will becoming a regular thing and I will practise more to get used to it again but summer is looming.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by Asayyeah View Post
    Good thing : it has been recorded from Mad's side and also mine.
    Back to video editing.
    look forward to that !

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Kappeskopp

Thumbs up

After 5houer marathon my fingers especially my left thumb felt like jellyTHX to Medusa her first time adhocparty,XEIK,Stevie,Kaori he has send me on Porto Kora with an plasma in wipeout haven,G-Superpilot he is really super .And at least the fight monsters Asa+mad together with Kaori we had so hard and impressiv races (cant remember how many quake s ).For next time would be good to have japanese AdhocParty version.Have a nice and relaxing sunday.

Marcus

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    G-Superpilot

It was fun last night. I was killed a lot, lol. There was a lot of plasma O_o. I realy want to meet you at a convention and play pure/pulse with you

Timezone
    GMT + 1

OOhhh yeah, so much fun and PURE carnage on the tracks. The first to break free from the pack was sure to win with a super fast racetime. All others were having a fight for second place and almost every race there was an elimination. I also think that everyone won a tour. Great playing with you all. Thanks a lot.

It's also cool that adhoc party allows more than 4 pilots if more psp's are connected to one ps3.

@Kappeskopp: Japanese adhoc is cool but more than 5 pilots in PURE is not good for game play. 6 pilots is too much and will give a lot of lag and sometimes the game will be unplayable.

@Huntergreg8: Yes, a convention would be cool to meet you and the others again. I had a lot on my mind lately but I will look into that again for coming summer in Amsterdam. I hope you can make it.

Greetz Mad-Ice

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by stin View Post
    Rapier!, maybe you too scared?, cos I killed top players and I was ready to kill you but you not there!, chicken?

stevie
    lol.....mind what happened last time I joined the adhoc party with you and Arnaud? Yes, you were destroyed 2 or so races in by my hand...

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Hehe, I'm going to have to practice on Phantom so I can be more than just a bandwidth eater/track pylon next time you big guns play! But, Flash was nice as I could read the billboards on the way by (which was a bit distracting--I forgot how Ubermall advertises "Pigs MIght Fly"!) And, I had lots of fun fighting it out with XEik at the back of the race LOL!
    And stevie I'd love to take credit for plasma...but I honestly can't remember! Or was it on Sebenco? Or Anulpha? In that case...XD I was sad to miss racing Asa...next time!
    Kaori, I can't have my PS3 and PC hooked up at same time, so I couldnt check your id on the zone here...and my TV is so small your name was all fuzzy when I saw you in the lobby! All I knew was there is a 7 in there somewhere LOL! So a PSN "kaori" has a message now haha. Next time I'll remember.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    xEik

It was very fun racing with all of you. Even though my skills are lacking, at least, on the truck I don't suck spectacularly, Medusa and I had some interesting fights for the bronze.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

xEik & Medusa it would be a sweet moment when we gonna race together : Flash is ok with me and can provide such awesome fights: during the old good days ok Xlink Kai we had the habit of ending our night session by a flash eliminator tour or race using medievil or zone ship. So i still think flash is the right speed to get the best fun of a fight .

Now i need to edit those videos on my side and put them through youtube .

Btw fancy a new session anyone?
    I tchated with the chicken ( you know who you are ), he would be happy to show his red spur on thursday evening, so to speak (sorry : so to cackle)

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

The above statement is going to bring about some severe consequences.. I know you had a hand in it, Stevie

Never fear, plenty artillery for you both!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Looking forward to judgement day from your rockets & plasma

Thursday is coming tomorrow
    Who would join Grumpy Asa and Cackled RR for a Pure get-together around 8GMT?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

If all goes well (but it hasn't been...) I can join you two at 10 p.m. GMT...I'll try Been a very long time since RR has raced me...I hardly remember!! Looking forward to the reunion eliminations, errr, races.