Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phantom Online

PSN ID
    bik3rluke

It's only me on xTHORGODx on Saturday evenings. Me and my step-dad normally take it in turns. "YAY UBERMALL... GIMME CONTROLLER!"

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    il_mago_di_Doz

I play often in the evening and I can say that from 10pm to 1am (GMT+1) there are always some good phantom racers online! Zoners or not Zoners, I encounter many great pilots every time I play. And if I host some races with a friend, the room fills itself in almost 5 races.

Go phantom pilots!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

Just tell me when you want to play, and we'll be at least 2!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Throw me in the mix Currently lacking skill on phantom since all I do is Zone mode (I have a secret demonstration for a LAN-Party, for 25 people, they will never know what hit them) but I'll race!
    Last edited by Lance; 11th December 2009 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Redundant quotation removed. Please read the WZ guidelines in the announcements section.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DeepMix

its a shame when you want to play theres no one to play online with but still at some hours you can find really good racers.

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

I'll be on tonight, midnight GMT, maybe a lil later (latest I'll start racing is 1am GMT)

If there's no phantom rooms open, I'll create one with PA off we'll roll.

Last night I had a bloomin' awesome session with Zoners - who imo, rule the online MP races with just sooooo much feroctiy, and skill...

...one day, I hope to be a part of that club. Right now, I'm still adjusting to my AirBrakes lol.

Big up's to Luna BGD, NightArh, Rezatron, IDReaper, O_BR, il_mago_di_Doz, Kyonshi and other zoners (my brain can't remember who else, but y'all are cool peeps for racing with me)

With peace for now, and with Fury for later tonight - ACE-FLO
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 12th December 2009 at 03:09 AM. Reason: brain started working

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    O_BR

^^Me!

Had terrible luck the whole tournament last night. The double quake elimination and minesafter that on Moa Therma induced a lot of yelling at the tv!

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

I'll be on later tonight too, hopefully my connection will cooperate

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

AW DAMMIT - couldn't do tonight, everything went tits up and schitt! anyway...

Yes - O_BR, blooomin' heck, when you joined, things went from difficult, to very difficult for me. you're very quick, dammit

Should be around for a few races, tomorrow.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

You guys can expect to see me hosting a few phantom races in the coming days. Finals week is over and I've got time to kill Come help me train my EG-X if you see my rooms. Yeah man O_BR was fasts, and il_mago_di_Doz as per usual. I agree with most people here saying that during certain hours phantom is very active. Early mornings till around 10am and about 3-6 in my timezone are when I find an absence of phantom rooms. Mid-day my European buddies are on and late my NA guys are on.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

you're a bloody maniac on track too, IDReaper I'll join your rooms, if only to discover i've opened up a can of "WHOOP ASS" on myself, it'll still be worth the lesson.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Had some great races with some of the Italian zoners last night - Not a very good tournament though, I kept getting hit left right and centre. All in the name of Wipeout, eh?

Timezone
    GMT + 1

hello guys,

I think Im not wrong when I say that Phantom is the class of the "hardcore" or such gamers.
    It requires some time to adapt. And most of the players don't make the effort.

There are moments where I cannot find any phantom races. But most of the time there is at least 1 phantom class lobby when I want to play.
    Full of 50-60 ranks lol but I love it.

Its obvious that most of WO players play Eliminator or venom/flash races.

We are the weird ones! AG freaks!

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Afuroky - Welcome here, my friend. We've faced for a few weeks now, I think.

Another faaaast pilot, enters the zone. Things are looking goooda! So gouda, eh?

AG FREAKS - that's Zoners in a nutshell lol, good observation man!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    PSMuF

Come on, you all know Phantom is the only real way to play the game
    High speed, lots of concentration needed, good racelines are incredibly rewarding, and it just looks a lot cooler to zoom through the tracks at Phantom speed!
    And you get to meet great pilots too! I finally got to try a race against Dark Phantom lately! Crushed me easy, but it was still fun!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    il_mago_di_Doz

I play mainly phantom becouse I think it's more fun, but I know tons of flash/rapier pilots that are just incredibly skilled. Phantom is my favourite class to play... but it's definetly not the only way to play wohd

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

I didn't sleep last night. Well, I couldn't! I had no meds so stayed up watching repeats of TV shows from the PS3's BBC I-Player (it rocks), and then, at like 6:30am (GMT) I decided I wanted to play HD FURY online, so went online...

I gotta apologise for my crappy racing performance, I was making silly, really silly mistakes lol. I guess I was tired. ANyway, before I knew it, it was 7:45am and I had to leave the house (work)... anyway, I havent slept at all, am on Berocca and Red Bulls, I feel like a bag of crisps, crushed under an elephants foot. The taste in mouth can only be described as acrid... I need to eat too dammit. Grrrrrr - No meds and I turn into a bloody mess!

I'll be online later tonight, but dunno if I'll be up for long... let's see!

Ace-Freak

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

Well I brushed some of the rust off today, played in a pretty near full phantom race for a good 1:30. Won 2, ran mid pack most of the time.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    il_mago_di_Doz

Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat races yesterday with Ace3cube & whatevermann... two very very very fast pilots, hope to race you again soon!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DividedXZero

Yeah i had a few races last night, I couldnt keep up with you