Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How long does it take you to get back to good form after an absence?

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

How on earth?

10 Years lol.

@PS: Yeah I know, my fingers aren't what they used to me. Also my DS3 is SO STIFF...and dusty. Zone mode has suffered more though. Only just able to get to 100 on Syncopia atm. Argh I here I was hoping that for some unknown reason I'd be able to hit 160 before you

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I'd say that it doesn't take you any time at all to get back on form yeldar

PSN ID
    someguy789

I can normally win the average online race after about an hour but to be back at my best I normally need about a week of playing

I just hope people are still playing by the time i get a ps3 It's been about 3 months since i last played with other people so it will take me some time to get back on form, but i always feel like a winner because a loss will never get to me

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

Not quite sure but it's definitely a noticeable length of time I imagine... I haven't been playing ever since the 3.20 system update since I haven't been able to play online, so on the rare occasion that I get online at my friend's house, I always get my sh*t tossed. It's really frustrating, too, because I know I'm better than what my times suggest when I'm racing against decent pilots I ragequit, and then I'm reduced to sending them a message with an explanation lol

ive not been playing wipeout for 3 months now but i gonna start up again now i got my ps3 back online so i will time it to see how long it takes me to get good again..