Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2.10 Update issues other than advertising or leaderboard updates. NO ADVERT DISCUSSION

Default Moderator message.

When I say in the thread title, "NO ADVERT DISCUSSION" and I not only say it again in the starter post, but I also say to not even mention adverts in this thread, that is exactly what I mean. I can not be more clear on this point than that. I started a separate thread elsewhere purely for advert discussion precisely so that other issues can be discussed here without that distraction. All posts in this thread that mention adverts will be entirely deleted.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

Cannot see many people in PSN friends list as being online (in the WOHD menu), even when racing in the same (public) room.

Seemingly laggy control response (but that could just be me + rust)

Vastly incread amounts of ramming / decreased amounts of ghosting (especially at start of race).

Not as easy to control lateral movement of sideshifts i.e. I am pretty much only able to perform a sideshift with maximum lateral movement (regardless of SS input speed) instead of being able to control the distance moved (to a certain degree)

Slight/increased delay/freeze when changing track in 'Track Select' (fwd/rev changes not affected).

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

Has anyone come acrossed issues with quakes? The first time I had a quake issue was an online eliminator vs my sister, I picked up a quake ,hit square and it made the quake sound, but no quake came out. The weapon hud was empty. I hit square again and now the quake comes out.

^Sorry totally missed this on the previous page.

But still this:

However more recently all I have been getting with quakes is the 'self quake' effect. For some reason the quake starts behind my ship and hits me along with everyone else. Both times happen to me on Sol 2 and ruined my races cause I either slammed into the bend or fell off. I also agree with the increased lag. I think 2.10 messed up something with online synchronization?
    Last edited by IDReaper; 10th November 2009 at 12:43 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    QjonPL

Did you read a previous page of this thread?

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

Leech Beams are totally FUBAR. They dont fire, sometimes they get stuck on the front of your ship. Its just a mess.
    Last edited by Vartazian; 10th November 2009 at 04:53 PM.

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

thats happened to me 3 times in my 1st week - gah. messed up my race the 1st time to - buggy!

PSN ID
    skuddington

I've been getting lots of lag too. I think that's what is causing the quake artifacts. I've seen a couple of lag starts, ive seen the sparks of a quake traveling about a second in front of the quake ripple, I've had the aforementioned quake misfires in eliminator, and i've also had occasions when i do a 180 and fire a quake in eliminator, only to have it fire forwards anyway, as if the 180 flip input got delayed longer then the fire quake input on the way to the server. Haven't played too many games since the patch, but almost all of them have been laggy or broken in some way. Then again, my internet connection is fairly unstable, so maybe its having a bad week and making everything seem worse then it is. Oddly enough, i still have never once gotten any vista pads! I'd gladly swap some of those for some of the other problems...