Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Leaderboard update failures.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Your efforts are very much appreciated, Colonel. But the thing is: The update was only to add the Crossplay with 2048, they really will update the leaderboards? And one more thing: They will be updated once, or they are telling that the leaderboards will be functional again? Assuming that they had some problems with updating scores, and assuming no one there knew or ignored at all the problem.

Anyways, these are good news, thanks again.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

From what I was told the leaderboards will get a full update, so hopefully all of our efforts of the last few months will be on display. They should also update automatically from then on. The guy I spoke to said if there were any problems I'm to phone back in a couple of weeks. So we'll see, sounds good anyway.

PSN ID
    Jimsin

This sounds very encouraging, your efforts are much appreciated. Wipeout HD was my favourite game, but the leaderboard problem made all the effort feel a bit pointless & eventually I stopped playing. Sadly it's been 3 weeks now, and as far as I can see the leaderboards are still broken

Looking forward to some sort of update about this.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    docfo4r

Yeah, I hope they could finally fix that out.

Well I am kinda new to Wipeout so my records are not that important but it would still be a nice thing to appear in the leaderboards list, even at place 9500 or so^^

Timezone
    GMT + 1

What exactly happened to that update, coming this week, or maybe the previous week?
    SL had problems with the crossplay?

Timezone
    GMT + 12

dont really see the leaderboards updating.... none of my records are there, and ive set some pretty insane records.....

PSN ID
    Jimsin

Just came back to check if there had been any update on the leaderboard situation and sad to find that there hasn't.

Soooo frustrating - with SSX being released I know a bunch of people who are getting really excited about the multiplayer which in the races just involves beating each other's times. Really want to suggest Wipeout because you can do all that, and it's such a pure form of racing - but there's no point, because of the leaderboard problem. On the grand scale of things I don't see why it should be so hard for them to fix it. I know this post is saying nothing new, but it's just so ridiculous that they're ruining such a great game & killing potential sales over something so minor, it's driving me crazy

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by jimsin View Post
    Just came back to check if there had been any update on the leaderboard situation and sad to find that there hasn't.
    They actually updated and fixed the leaderboards (though its still kinda broken). For one, the game is now actually recording my zone runs (though it takes freaking forever on Syncopia for some ungodly reason). When I went to records to look myself up on "Zone on Moa Therma", I actually appeared on the boards (would like to thank SL for fixing the problem). The problem that wasn't resolved was the glitched scores/leaders of the scoreboards which should be removed from the boards (mainly Anulpha Pass with a ridicilous high score that isn't humanly possible and Moa Therma with a low score which is number one for some reason O_O). It's still glitchy somewhat but it's working again.

PSN ID

Well that's great news, must check it out for myself tomorrow. Cheers Light Buster

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel__Gaddafi View Post
    Well that's great news, must check it out for myself tomorrow. Cheers Light Buster
    It should be working. It worked for me so tell me when you find out for yourself.

PSN ID

I've just been online and checked, and they don't appear to be updated. The easiest way to check is the online rank, mine still shows 54, which was several months ago. Also had a cursory look at some Zone scores and MPR times, all of which were pre welcome-back

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Archon473

Times I've earned after the 2.4 patch have shown on the boards, but nothing pre-patch. Also, checking the records page crashes my game. I quit playing since it keeps crashing.

PSN ID
    TH4YA1

Leaderboards are definitely Updating

I tried it with a different PSN account. Record was immediately on the Leaderboards and also visible for my TH4YA1 Account.

But it seems that only Records that were made new are updated. Older records that you can find in your Best Time List are not updated.

Should i now try to beat all my best times . LOL Nope.

PSN ID
    SoA_Booney

i feel the same way :L

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

My **** crashes if I go to the leaderboards so I can't tell ~_~
    Would be annoying if stuff done pre-patch doesn't update...got hundreds of PBs outstanding
    Good thing only one of my PS3s has the patch installed xD

Timezone
    GMT + 12

My records are shown twice (takes up 2 spots) on the leaderboard for a single record, and it shows the incorrect ship that i used to achieve the time with.
    But.... when ever i go look on the leaderboard in the main menu, my records are never there, ive set so many good records, some made to the top 100's and none made it up there... well this sucks :/

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

my record not showing all this time. sony not fix this proper way. why this game so much broke?