• I am a Elite

7 8.97%
  • I am a Legend

5 6.41%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How good do you think you are at Wipeout

Smile How good do you think you are at Wipeout

based on these levels i made up how good do you think you are

1 Noob (You still dont know what all the weapon icons are)
    2 Novice(you know all the controls but cant see the point of side shift because you just cleared the HD campaign)
    3 Competant (you race ok but cant understand why elites are beating you by 20+ seconds a race)
    4 Skilled (you are starting to learn the secrets of the experts, side shift shortcuts and BR's
    5 Highly skilled (you got transendance and your putting minor pressure on some elite players)
    6 Dangerous (Elite have trouble with you.you win a few games and always come in close to them)
    7 Elite (a master of the game no one owns you on the track apart from legendary players)
    8 Legend (killer of elite and you stand out miles from other elites)

starting with myself i grade myself as really good level 5 highly skilled and on good days a crap level 6 dangerous

Timezone
    GMT + 1

4 - skilled for me. altho i bought the game on release date, i'm only just starting to get the hang of it

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

1. Noob

So just wait until I'm finished. xD

lol...So modest the perfect gentleman

just a note on the above poll..incase of confusion..this is really about online play..mainly..though i guess players from other modes could apply this themselves..

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

I wish we could vote on what we think of other people....that'd probs get a bit complicated/controversial though

i knew someone would say that...

problem with this is you will get either....

1 players says their a noob like PS when its obvious they are not cos they dont want to show off
    2 A idiot that says they are legendary but only played one online game and DNF
    3 maybe a player like me who gives honest opinion.

If you want to nominate another player do so.just post name and reason to explain why you think they are that level..

edit...@yeldar..come'on this is rubbish..you voted dangerous..try maybe legendary or maybe topend elite when your stoned off your head..no need to be shy
    Last edited by Aeroracer; 27th October 2009 at 09:12 PM.

Rezatron is offline Banned for aggressive behaviour toward members, moderators and admin. Rapier Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rezatron

This thread is potentially dangerous.

Honestly, based on my experiences online and the records tables I can compete and defeat anyone Rapier-Venom (I don't play Phantom seriously).

However, I bow down to a few folks, like the guy above me (yeldar) for starters...
    Last edited by Rezatron; 27th October 2009 at 09:19 PM.

you are very good

this thread like any thread has potential to be dangerous..so hopefully players will not use this as a means to attack each other and show respect..

Rezatron is offline Banned for aggressive behaviour toward members, moderators and admin. Rapier Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rezatron

How do you know Jasmin? I quite sure we've never played a match. (many Phantom only online pilots will not see me)

i know cos i played you when i just started the game before i decided i wanted to be a phantom player..even though i was total noob and failed to finish i could see from the difference in your time to all the other 6 players you stood out from the crowd..so i asume that 10 weeks on you must be even better.