Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fusion boards are gone

Not at all Lance

After all im just back im still trying to get to grips with whats been happening lately

But i agree with what you are saying

I.ve seen so many people Patronize other's on other boards and it does not go down well at all

If someone wants help they will ask for it

Just my 2 cents worth

Sorry, i didn't mean to be disrespectful.

Anyone know when the Fusion forums will be back up?

right at this point, no one knows when or even if. Sony may decide that it isn't worth their effort to keep it there. i would think that the only thing that might save it is that Fusion hasn't been out in north america very long, so they might want to keep it to support sales for their American distributor of the game, namely, Bam! Entertainment. i hope they keep it for a while longer

Me to.... If they shut it down, Hoverrace forums are in BIG TROUBLE! it said the page is under construction so i think they will fix it. If they take it down, lets trash the Hoverrace forums. As there Punishment. Don't tell them about this site!

they already know about this place, they tried to flood it too, and got nowhere at all

you shouldn't imitate them by trying to do the same to their site

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    xaerock

the trash talk place in there is totally full of junk!

whats not full of junk in there, every post every reply, is answered with an insult. but who cares, let them suffer whatever consequenses for their actions. I do hope Sony sets an example with these guys, after all, they made an "attack" on commercial software that Sony hired expensive commercial companies to create and of course ppl to maintain. I see that as destruction of someones property and should be punished by law.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    xEik

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    .. lets trash the Hoverrace forums. As there Punishment.
    Typical Tu Quoque

PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION !

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Wipeout fusion will be online soon but I don`t post them anymore cos its not the same of what used to be!.

I did look the Hoover race thing which is alot of swearing and they doing stupid things like the way they talk which I don`t understand and sort of things(I would not let my kids see them cos its so vulger!)

stin

PS when the new game will come out (hopefully) and things might be different?