View Poll Results: Would you like Studio Liverpool to fix the voice chat?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

63 66.32%
  • NO

14 14.74%
  • WHATEVER

18 18.95%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Voicechat petition

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Why some people voted NO or Whatever is beyond me.

Those two responses are very cunty, like wtf, lets not fix WOHD even though we have been on it for over a year. FFS it needs to be fixed and tweeked a tad more, and this game is perfect. 3 more additions need to be added to the online feature of this game;

Voicechat
    Friendly Fire
    Ability to choose your custom soundtrack in the online lobby, like in Pulse.d

There you go, its ****ing fixed, problem solvered

lol.....@ kigo

i was gonna vote whatever but lucky i didnt cos i would be cunty too as you stated..yes

i vote yes if it makes players happy

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Koleax

I don't speak the Queen's English, so I'm afraid I don't know what kigo and jade are talking about.

I voted no, because I see lack of voice chat as a feature. A great way to fix it would be to remove it entirely.

I'd rather they worked on screen tearing and frame-rate drops. I miss that commitment to 60 FPS, which was also advertised, but that's for another thread.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by jasmin-jade View Post
    lol.....@ kigo

i was gonna vote whatever but lucky i didnt cos i would be cunty too as you stated..yes

i vote yes if it makes players happy
    + Rep

Smart choice there

We need voice chat guys, lets make WOHD fun again

Quote Originally Posted by Koleax View Post
    I don't speak the Queen's English, so I'm afraid I don't know what kigo and jade are talking about.
    LOL, it is a word that i have used for a few years now, as well some of my mates, here are some examples of cuntyness used in my day to day life;

"There where alot of cunty speed camera's on the road today"

"That cunty driver cut me off then"

"My ISP is very cunty"

"The new server on wipeoutzone is very extremely cunty when loading pages"

See where you can use this words now Koleax? I dont think im the creator of this word though, i think another Australia did.

Now back to Topic;

VOTE YES ON VOICE CHAT

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    mic-dk900

Well, this wasn't supposed to turn into a discussion for/against voice chat, but I voted no and I stand by it. Even if it was advertised with voicechat.

In WOHD I just want to race. Not listen to a running commentary, inane chit-chat or a mentally 12 year old shouting how l33t he his. No Thanks.

I don't mind being compared to the female genitalia, a thing which (most of ) we men in the rest of the world think is a beautiful thing. Australia is different apparently

PSN ID
    YouAreFubar

I voted yes. And not because im afraid of Kigo labelling me with a naughty word.........

As long as there is also a mute button so you can get rid of the odd annoying person you WILL come across at some stage, I think it would be good for organising races and also getting a bit of banter going.

While they are there, they could fix the online spectator thing as well. That could have been a lot better.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

I haven't actually heard this on the site or anywhere else, but since everyone is chipping in with their own problems they'd like to see fixed - the biggest issue for me is that online Eliminator lobbies never correctly display how far along they are. Like it'll display "returning to lobby", you join, and it's at 300/450 points. The meter is usually incredibly wrong as well, if it's showing the race nearly at its end, it would have just started or something.

Off topic, I know, but whatever. IT SHOULD BE FIXED =P

@kigo..to be honest i never heard of the word cunty, though its pretty obvious what it means..must be austrailian...

voice chat should be included as those who do not like can turn it off those who like can hear it...everyone wins that way

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Yes

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    NightArh

this thing should work or not at all. this is pity mistake of SL in other case because this not working feature just spoils the impression of the awesome game. Good thing is that SL has a great field for experiments to make the dream game for all wipeout fans. There is no ideal for anything so I hope game developers will make something for us in the future...
    Last edited by NightArh; 18th October 2009 at 09:08 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

That cross game voice chat was halted because a certain games distributor [EA]threatened to pull PS3 support if Sony went ahead with it.

The person that posted about the system 3.00 update and what it would contain well before anybody got it explained the situation.
    http://forums.n4g.com/Cross-game-cha...A-m700070.aspx

And Cunty is not a official Australian term as far as I know,I had never run across it till I saw it here.

It could in fact be considered a total Kigoism ,much like Vista Pads.
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 20th October 2009 at 06:13 AM.

PSN ID
    asymel

I say yeah! err Yes!
    IMO, voice chat a usefull tool that should work correctly.
    If it has been added into the game, it would be normal to work!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    [EA]
    lol Harry Potter

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I voted NO as I would rather see them spending time on other parts of the game.

Although in its current state they should just remove it, to me it's completely unbelievable that it ever went into the game at all. I have yet not heard one single understandable word from that chat.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I wonder why...

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

[QUOTE=blackwiggle;154811]That cross game voice chat was halted because a certain games distributor [EA]threatened to pull PS3 support if Sony went ahead with it.

The person that posted about the system 3.00 update and what it would contain well before anybody got it explained the situation.
    http://forums.n4g.com/Cross-game-cha...A-m700070.aspx/QUOTE]

Electronic Arts have become bastards in recent years, the newer NFS have lost what was originally good about them, being chased by the cops and evading them. Now its all about sikcunting your car up. Plus these triggers used for acceleration and breaking are an absolute pain in the arse, why you cant revert back to the X and square keys are beyond me. EA are bastards for doing that, why would they do that is stupid. SCE should tell them the get ****ed, and just go ahead with in game voice chat, makes organize things over the PSN much easier, as said before, like organizing the BB trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    And Cunty is not a official Australian term as far as I know,I had never run across it till I saw it here.

It could in fact be considered a total Kigoism ,much like Vista Pads.
    Ha! LOL. "Kigoism", i guess that is another word that could be used. Some of my friends have picked up on these words and so have there friends. Cunty has been used a fair bit recently. Since especially this last week, there are all these bastards cops hiding behind bus stops with there radar guns. More than usual i can tell you that.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

I know the C-Bomb is probably the most offensive term over here in Canada. One of them at least.

cmon peps get voting

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Sterist

Quote Originally Posted by Amorbis View Post
    the chat box after a game
    wait.... what? lol

please explain

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID