Thread: Yesss!!

PSN ID
    selthedon

Default Yesss!!

I know it might sound a lame to some of you uber pilots : ) but I made into the top 10 playing Detonator on Vineta K, I'm currently 8th at the mo!!

I'm just well chuffed about it!

(Darkdrium777, I'm coming for you!!!) Hehehehe!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

Good work!

I may as well say I just got my first top 10 time today as well: 7th for Speed Lap, Tech De Ra reverse on venom. Just felt like giving those hard BR's a try... could only get one with any consistency though, lol.

I don't get Tech De Ra, I always feel my attempts are somewhat poor and then I get ranked higher than I thought I would... do people not play it? Still, happy with getting a top 10
    Last edited by amplificated; 14th October 2009 at 12:43 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Hah, cool.

Keep going, it's very unlikely I'll be able to do anything about it for the time being.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Congratulations, I know the "Top 10 feeling." I felt ecstatic after getting a Global rank of 5th on Tech De Ra Reverse, Venom. Then I got knocked down to 6th by phaeton_pl, but I'm still happy

PSN ID
    selthedon

Cheers guys, gonna give a few other tracks a go I reckon. Gotta do an Ikea run with the missus first (yes she has the priorites sorted).

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Koleax

It's cool. I just beat Vartazian in Zone Battle, so there's not a lot that can bother me right now. Almost beat ProblemSolver in the same night! Of course they beat me like ten times each.

There's no ranking for Zone Battle, so all the notoriety you get is from actually racing other people. AFAIK, Vartazian and ProblemSolver are the dudes, so racing them is an opportunity you do not want to miss.