Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Someone please fix the CHAT PROBLEM!!!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Koleax

I don't think Ronibhoy's opinion is irrelevant. It was relevant enough for me to respond to, wasn't it? On the same note, you responded to mine, so by this as well as your own admission, it seems like you think my opinions are as relevant.

You seem to think that, because I don't share an opinion, I think it's irrelevant. No, I don't share Ronibhoy's opinion, or ostensibly yours, which is that, when you bought Wipeout HD, you got something less than what you paid for. Or maybe, you don't consider it opinion, but a matter of objective truth that you received something less than what you paid for. If so, and my experience contradicts that, I could see how that would vex you.

Tell me what you think. How about I pay you $20 for your copy of Wipeout? You get your money back and I pay a price closer to what I think the game is worth.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

No. First you'd have to pay me 30$ (HD Fury), and then I never said I felt robbed and wanted to be reimbursed because voice chat is not working. I'm just working on principles I've seen applied elsewhere in other sectors in the world. Principle which is in regards to false advertising... I still think WipEout HD is worth plenty of money sans voice chat.
    But yeah, you were saying that you didn't want voice chat in WipEout HD regardless if Ronib found it fun or not (so kind of like screw him, I don't like it.) I may be trying to understand to much. That would be a flaw of me, it's not the first time where I over-react on things that appear benign to others (I can count about three or four times, perhaps more).
    Anyway like I said, I won't meddle again, because someone here seems to have some kind of personal problem with me, someone which I had a high esteem of because of his incredible involvement in the community. That's sad, but not your fault. I wish I could explain myself but it is impossible too, so that's that.
    Last edited by Darkdrium777; 15th October 2009 at 12:31 AM. Reason: adding last sentence in paragraph 1

couldnt care about voice chat.who wants to listen to some whiney dikhead making noise on the mic saying crap like "yooooo man you my bitch..ssooooo owned" you just want to kick them in the balls .if i wanna listen to crap i can watch the shopping channel
    if you wanna voice chat goto ps3 room that works..well sometimes

as for reducing the price of wohd cos chat dont work ...i agree take 2 pence off the price and i will be happy

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    pigmak

Default fix please

I cannot even get my mic to pop up...I do not care about voice chat in game....I want it in the lobbies....I would like to talk about what game mode or track we want to play...would keep me in that particular game longer....

He reacted the way I said he would. Not realising that the problem is not fact, but tact. Clearly he did not actually understand what was written. Psychological blind spot.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Someone said a few pages back voice chat is more or less universal across XBL as if that was a good thing. Let me tell you, whoever made the decision at Microsoft to give every prepubescent little idiot and teenager that buys their console a headset in the box deserves to be shot.

All this amounts to is a load of stupid noises coming down the line, also some people seem to think its fun to place the headset next to their sound system to give me a little taste of the utter crap music they happen to have in their collection, non stop for the duration of the game I was playing.

This was a long time ago tho not used my 360 for such a long time now but I imagine its more or less still the same. I can do without that in Wipeout HD, manually having to mute every moron that gets on my nerves could end up being a most notorious task. Fix it by all means as long as I can universally mute everyone, prefer to hear my soundtrack and not say be accused of cheating every so often by some bad looser, thank you.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Lance, I have asked you to remove one line from your a post of yours because it was way out of line, yet you have failed to do so.
    Come back and talk about being tactful when you don't insinuate that your opinion about people's motivations is correct and the only truth, and go ahead and DELETE posts of those people when they reply to your insinuations.
    Additionally, come back and talk about being tactful when you've apologized to everyone in this thread before your post where you question the fact that we've asked nicely for voice chat to be fixed in the past. Thanks for insinuating that we're all lying bastards.
    For the record: my motivation in replying to Koleax was saying the same thing you told me, yet I am wrong in doing that to him, but you are not in doing that to me. Hypocrisy, but I'm starting to get used to that from you.

That is all.