Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wipeout HD Rivalry / Dislikes

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Koleax

Quote Originally Posted by jasmin-jade View Post
    correct me if i am wrong but i played seanywauny and he appears from what i have seen to only enjoy playing absolute beginners on slow speed class where his victory is guaranteed. I have never seen him in a real competetive game with the players here where vicory would be extremly hard for him.
    Funny you mention this. I was hosting him with Chenghou and Sebenco on Phantom a couple times each, then Ubermall on Phantom once, and then thought I'd switch it up with Ubermall on Venom, on which I finally beat him.

I gave everyone plenty of time to see that I changed the class, so don't say I was trying to trick anyone! Just upset their rhythm is all.

PEPEDA on eliminator is gradually becoming my nemesis, but I'm learning a lot from him about eliminator tactics. He has a rhythm, though, too. He likes certain parts of the track more than others. You can predict where he's going to turn around. I think he knows me, too, since I've plasma bolted him a lot and that must really irritate him. Anyway, I get the speed pad hunter badge a lot on eliminator, because I like that safe lead, so he has learned to stake out the area in front of speed pads, as opposed to the adjacent weapons pads, when he knows I'm near now, it seems.

Vartazian on Zone Battle. I kept getting second place to him last night, but it was really far second place, so I don't feel that bad. Actually, most second place finishes on zone battle must be far behind, huh? Still I never felt that close, but maybe with some more effort.

juliaa, she was the first person I played against and the first person to beat me. It was on reverse Chenghou, which I had only tried once before. I have to relearn it and beat her on reverse Chenghou just because it sticks in my memory.

I don't dislike anyone. It's all been very friendly with quality competition. I love playing Wipeout online.
    Last edited by Koleax; 30th September 2009 at 02:44 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

I think I am pretty safe in saying there really isn't anyone I dislike racing versus online. They all blow up good and the same. =D However I wouldn't doubt I've made a few enemies here and there since when I race cambodia rides shotgun.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

My greatest rival is nothing out of hate and he's also someone from who im learning from: Vartazian. He's also a fellow member of the North American team and we have the same vision of racing; to win and nothing else. **** being lower than 1st place, we want it all. Eliminating opponents is just another way to state our experienced skills

Clashes between us has always been the coolest races, and since i've been racing against him (and the rest of my and other teams), my racing line and times has considerably improved.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    QjonPL

My greatest rivals are alle those chickening n00bz, escaping from Zone Battle duels when they're loosing 40zones vs 10 (playing to 55) ;/

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

1 Im flattered Kyon
    2 Qjon, Looking for a good zone battle round? hit me up....