Thread: Wipeout HD Rivalry / Dislikes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Jimsin

Default Wipeout HD Rivalry / Dislikes

I love most forms of motor racing - but what excites me about it isn't the cars themselves, but rather the personalities of the drivers and the rivalry that exists between them. Racing becomes so much more intense when there is a clash of egos and the drivers feel that they have something to prove on the track.

Now when playing Wipeout HD online, I've had some very brutal and intense races against various other contenders, but I tend to have the attitude in Wipeout that 'anything goes', and I've never felt any dislike for another pilot (although certainly I like some more than others).

I was just wondering if this is the case for everybody - or if there are simmering grudges out there on the leaderboard? Other pilots that you feel a particular urge to eliminate at any given opportunity?

I don't think that it would be healthy to bring anybody's name into it - but am definitely curious in general terms, as to whether it's all fun and games, or whether there's any sort of road rage going on between certain players?
    Last edited by jimsin; 10th September 2009 at 02:20 AM.