Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a reason you chose the team you have?

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Phantom I normally roll with the AG-SYS fury skin, I like angry girls, that's why I chose it!

Rapier and below, has to be EG-X fury skin, looks like a painted turd and in my warped imagination - that's a cool work of modern art!!!

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Because Mirage is cooler than you That and you still dont see all that many real pro mirage players. Nice to be relatively unique

I did try to get good at triakis as it was my pulse ship (and almost a completely forgotten team in HD), but its about as agile as fat people in wellies walking through the snow.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Between you with that bloody locust of a craft Mirage and Kigo with the Tank Triakis ,it can be a nightmare racing online.
    My AG's shields drop to ziltch in no time flat with you two barging your way through.

Chose Harimau at the start of the game because I liked the look of it and have been playing with it since, although I do occationally use Qirex and Feisar. I'd rather not use a Piranha again since Beat Zico, however .

I choose my ships the way I choose my women. They have to look good from the back. So piranha, icaras and harimau (fury).

Only joking...cheeky for a first post.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

Teehee, I like this chappy

Welcome to WZ

}waits to see what our female members say{

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Koleax

All three of them?

There are more than that.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I recognize that i prefer to use the veteran very first teams: Qirex, Feisar, Ag-Systems and Auricom, which this last team i use more now. Maybe for remember times, but i still love them.

Timezone
    GMT -5

I tend to go between vehicles because I just start getting bored if I race with one for too long. I started out faithfully using AG-Systems because of it's nice handling, and great acceleration, but I discovered Icaras and really loved it's speed and power and actually got the loyalty up to 100k. Lately, though, I've been racing with Feisar because I love how it handles; I just wish it were faster.

i started the game with assegai (i used it in wo pure) but recently i switched to AG systems cause it handles very well and has perfect acceleration.

Timezone
    GMT -6

I know my little icon there is an Auricom one, that was my fave in XL but i have to say i fell in love with Goteki 45. Something about the style and colours that just fits right in with me. Don't really have any other real reason for choosing this team other than that haha.

Timezone
    GMT -5

The Goteki 45 feels right to me. It responds exactly the way I want it to. It's just too slow

PSN ID
    MiguelX69

I like Qirex and AG-Systems. AG is for me the best one, but I also tend to like Qirex for it's sound. For adrenaline call qirex-rd. =D

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Quote Originally Posted by djKyoto View Post
    I use AG-S just for their cheerleaders. Mmmmmm.
    You too? Yeah man, they're well fit. Especially when they sing "What can you get for 10 dollar? Anything you waaan!"

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    il_mago_di_Doz

Assegai hd -> ag-sys hd -> harimau fury -> feisar fury.

I change ship when I notice that I am faster with another team. This only happened three times since I play

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

it usually depends on the game. but probably my favorite team in terms of style is a tie between goteki and icaras (wipeout 3 fan here ). but i've been flying with triakis alot lately

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

I've been a long time disciple of Feisar since wipE'out''. I always said that perfect control brings on the true top speed and ultimately, the victory. And now with Fury Feisar, things just got better than perfect

I also flirted a lot with Auricom and Harimau. I always loved the handiful balance of Harimau. I also like the Auricom for the good balance between Top Speed and Shield, without being too heavy like Triakis or Piranha, or too fragile like Icaras. Also, almost nobody likes Auricom and its highly under-rated. But surprising the over-used AG-Systems and Icaras with my Auricom is always a real pleasure.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    JayMinerFan

I like the Auricom.