Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Is there a reason you chose the team you have?

PSN ID
    Quickbeamtheent

Quote Originally Posted by AquaAura View Post
    Well screw what I said above. Feisar is NOT my ship. I do NOT use it for races, only occasionally Eliminator.

Icaras, Assegai, Goteki 45, Harimau (a bit), eeerrrr... I've yet to actually try EG-X, Mirage (yeah yeah so good isn't it... LOOK AT THE BLOODY THING) and Auricom and such.

Dislike/Hate: Triakis, AG Systems (twitch twitch twitchy twitch.. Although yet to try it fully), Qirex. Qirex refuses to DO A BARREL ROLL. And it's sooooo heavy.
    Hey, Mirage is cute!! It's like a little bug, or a crab.

Somewhere called London which you won't have heard of
    PSN ID
    B10H4Z4RD_B0Y

Isn't it meant to look like a scarab or a mantis or something?

Also I was really talking more about the HD version... Fury one looks alright.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Harimau cuz it's sexxyyyyy!!!

(that is in fact how i chose my ship and why it still is to this date )

Cipher

PSN ID
    Knux_Chaotix

I used to use AG-Systems Fury ship, my only real reason for that was because I had pretty much always used AG-S in the previous Wipeput games I had played. I changed it up to my Goteki 45 Fury after I had used it just to grab a Trophy, fell in love with the way it handled and found I kept my track lines far better in it, that and he could take more of a beating from the weapons on the track. I'm an aggressive racer to say the least, I LOVE my weapons and causing chaos whenevr I have the oppertunity, and after I looked more into team Goteki 45's back story, I decided he was the PERFECT ship for me

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

^heh, there's ships i haven't even flown once, it's sad actually, you'd think one would test them out at least once
    maybe i'll do just that, have a fly in all of em ^^

even if i find a better one though, i'll stick to my Harimau

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT -3
    PSN ID
    maurice1405

AG Systems, because it has a dynamic handling, a good acceleration and nice durability

The model and colour is something that I like too

Piranha has been my favorite since it appeard in the one of the old WipEout. i like its speed, if i can handle the speed then i can handle the handling too. And i like the way it looks like, it looks like a boat. I am kind of familar to the team Piranha. And i love the speed of sound And its back story means nothing to me.

Feisar was my standard but after i while i was thinking of its look and stats

Trakis looks more like military-ish because of its camouflage but i liked it a bit but its still ok

Icaras...it feels like its piranhas sister or something compared to the stats but the style looks more for girls so its off for me

Ag-Sys was a little bit slow for me but its handling and its acceleration is really damn good

Auricoms style look perfect and good like USA flag, its stats is ok

Qirexs ship is good but i have played 2048 alot so i use qirex most of all for combat events because i get the feeling about that the qirex ship is a fighting ship and not so good at races.

Mirage, i agree. it looks cute. it looks like a bug/scarab to me.

goteki 42. they arent my part at all. i have never liked it. dont ask me why.

harimau its good but for me it reminds me of ag-sys a bit and its stats dosent relly fit me.

soooo. the result of my favorite is piranha. of course ;P And sorry for my really bad english.
    Last edited by marpet0805; 29th August 2013 at 07:01 PM.

PSN ID
    Scary_Mary_01

Harimau and AG-Systems for me

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    T7Task

I would say that i'm fairly new to Wipeout compared to alot of people. My introduction to the wold of Wipeout was Wipeout Pure, have been a fan ever since. That being said, despite their reputation as an unpopular team/ship choice I have always liked Triakis. Something about the ship design just clicked with me and although I have used other teams like Icarus and EG-X (both of which I liked) I always seem to go back to Triakis. I agree that the color scheme is not that great it does go with the teams military connection. I always have and still do like the ships design, Fury Triakis just looks awesome to me and the dynamic theme for the PS3 is cool. So although I enjoy the other teams my loyalty lies with Triakis.