Thread: Setting awesome times when you go round your mates house.

Default Setting awesome times when you go round your mates house.

So upsetting

Had about 7 or 8 laps of Anulpha forwards on phantom speedlap last night at a mates house and stuffed my own record so bad I don't think I can ever beat it back.

Did you get credit for it under your own username?

If so, not that much of a problem? Except for the worry that you might never be that good again, which is a thought I've had way too many times.

no, it was on his username. its my own fault I should just not play it on their login. 20.49 to my 20.57. got 5 BR's in & wasn't really expecting to beat it tbh. it wasn't until I just crossed the finishing line I thought.... 'SH*T

Don´t worry. That time is the proof that you can do it so fast.
    Do it one time - may be luck
    Do it a 2nd time - it becomes skill

It´s like breaking a record and the ps3 freezes bevor it saves the time argh!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    Deathseeker_NZ

This remids me of when me and a mate were attempting, (and perfecting our new faster race line), Beat Zico at his place. I was slightly worried that I would get it for him while my trophy was still all greyed out. He got it himself in the end so I went home, tried it for half an hour and unlocked it too.

That happens alot to to me,moosemanmike and haydn when we have a go round the others house. (not so much of us beating haydn)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    zeeZinator

Hah, yeah, beat zico...
    "You just do this, then barrel roll here and there, maybe a sideshift there, barrel roll onto the overpass now which I generally faiOH **** YOU MADE IT.... pling"