Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time Trial videos

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by JABBERJAW View Post
    nice, very good, some shortcuts I hadn't tried since single race doesn't allow you to to pick up turbos I like that klies bridge one, that is exactly the same as you can do on talons. Do you use a wheel? Also, could you put up a single race record ful. race for any of hte tracks? Maybe a good terafumos run or something
    I use a regular N64 controller. I just checked your full race times and they're all very good . I'll see if I can record a vid of a full race record soon that's hopefully any good (haven't played the game for the past few months ).

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I finally recorded a full race vid of Terafumos . I didn't beat Al's time but nevertheless I think it was an ok run. With my best split laps I could get very close to the 2 minutes barrier but playing single race is quite frustrating in my opinion with all those slow computer ships. Anyway, enjoy the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU-yLtcSl-A

that was pretty darn good. I jump that whole last chicane, but the way you do it might be faster. You are missing a shortcut up the first hill. pitch back go through the post and land on the straightaway before the turn for the uphill

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

good race man, very clean. BUT you hit feisar twice...you BASTARD!

that is bloody great, very impressive! Thanks for posting it

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by TheFrostE View Post
    good race man, very clean. BUT you hit feisar twice...you BASTARD!
    It's Feisar's fault for being so slow .

About the shortcuts. I knew about the first one which is definitely faster if you can do it smoothly. The problem I have with it is that I don't make it back on the track half the time. It's probably a matter of practice but for some reason I'll make it easily in one lap but the next one it's an epic fail.

It's impossible for me to jump that whole last chicane as the game always puts me back on the track halfway through the jump. If I skip part of the chicane I hit the huge invisible wall blocking the way when trying to land back on the track.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by WMJ View Post
    On the track Machaon II I can't seem to figure out the best strategy or maybe I just suck at it . The best time on Machaon II that I've heard of is 26"5 while I'm stuck at 27"5 so maybe there is still some shortcut escaping me here .
    Well it only took 9 years but I have come back to it and finally achieved that 26.5 lap on Machaon II

Video: https://youtu.be/JdJJReRlJGU

Nice run. I donít have time just now to get back into it, but it looks like I might have to .