Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your best moments in HD

PSN ID
    anderkovver

all races...well almost all races with my friend jose (morfeo37 are the hotest races for me cause we always stick together and we play a long time ...long sessions and the moment i beat zico

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Lol, I just turned my PS3 off a minute ago and noticed your zico comment anderkovver. Congrats.

PSN ID
    someguy789

One time I was raceing on Anulpha Pass online, I did a roll off the shortcut at the end but hit another racer while doing it and landed upside down and finished the race like that.
    Must have looked weird on the other players screens!

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    concrete_d

Last night I ran into Rezatron online while hosting a phantom room, and managed to squeeze out a fraction-of-a-second win on Moa Therma Forward thanks to a couple lucky turbos Of course I got whipped by +10 seconds on every other track we raced...

Also beating Zico with 3 barrel rolls and finishing the elite campaign on the same day was pretty awesome

Rezatron is offline Banned for aggressive behaviour toward members, moderators and admin. Rapier Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rezatron

Yeah man good race but believe me beating me on Phantom is no accomplishment if we're talking about other speeds though...

Congrats on the Zico and Elite Campaign trophies, now get that plat! I think you're only a few trophies away.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

Well I would have to say my favorite moments in WOHD were team racing with team NA and Barrel Roll Barbarians in Xpand. In particular the practice sessions before hand with Rezatron and Luxoflux(from team NA and BRB respectively) where we would work together to take the top two spots each race. There was just something very liberating about that kind of teamwork. =D

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    graeble

i like barrel rolling over people.

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Just went through the campain on elite difficulty, and ended up with 3 trophies in one go! Meltdown, Campaign Legend, and Elite Campaign Legend!

I only completed the grids coz my net was being arsey with me. I'm pleased... Now where's that Zico hiding?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    motorsagmannen

zico is hiding out on anulpha pass, but he will only accept your challenge if you use a piranha

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

Beating the campaign with a gold medal in every cell, on Elite difficulty
    Beating Zico (I really struggled at first, funny )
    Getting a score of 429,000 on Anulpha Pass zone, with 117 zones. Ranked 4th with that...

The best moment was today though, getting the all-time highscore on Vineta K zone.

PSN ID
    MiguelX69

I usally have cool moments when i'm doing races with some portuguese guys... Most of them don't play very nice. From the people I know, XtriKO's the only Portuguese that can do me a 100-ZERO.

I Guess everybody starts from Zero. I guess the first time someone toutches wipeout its a bit shocking... In the first months I toutched HD, although I played other Wipeout's, it was dificuld to hold on on Phantom. Today I fell that Rapier's a sloow as hell speed. Phantom is the only thing I play... Unfortunatly I still eat a L.O.T. of walls in most part of the reverse tracks.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

You know what i love.

Someone kills you in one race, then you get that exact same player back in the next race under similar circumstances, nothing more satisfactory than that.

PSN ID
    MiguelX69

We should do a "worst moments in Wipeout"... Onde of those would be getting to zone 99, not 100.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    OveReAction

I tied with the Qirex in the Tournament, and I luckily won and got my Elite Campaign Legend trophy.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    graeble

when my brother who doesn't play hears the computerized female voice warn me of incoming mines and mimics saying "not yours".

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    OveReAction

Finished 1st with all 4 perfect laps in Moa Therma Forward using Icaras Fury in Flash Class during the Online Race.

PSN ID
    MiguelX69

This: After almost having a herat atack, I made it! Zone 100! Rank: 71 Global! Points: 279624!

This felt better than platinuming the game twice!

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Last night be and my A-G Bro ACE-FLO teared it up in a radical training session that lasted 3 bloody hours

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Haha, you bloody well did better than I thought you would... I felt like Dr Frankenstein - coz I helped to create a monster. Man, you sure do learn fast it's kinda scary tbh.

That was a great session man, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. and you are a quick study. I got a feeling this time next week, you're gonna take a few wins off me

Wipeoutzone = without this place, there'd be no love between pilots, and because of it, there's a real sense of community. As was proven last night!

With love, the AirLicker,

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Well Said ACE, Well fricken said!

To the WipEout Zone!