Should this be a different thread to the worst moment in HD thread, I don't know, but if it needs to be moved please do.

Thought it would be cool to start one about your best moments.

Doesn't have to be about winning races or fast times, could be about anything from meeting someone or eliminating some poor sod.

1: The night I met Greenix was one of the funniest moments I had, never heard of him before but he was super fast and kept beating me. We got chatting and it turned out he was the cheekiest bleeder I had met on line (closely followed by Yeldar) , we were comparing race times and he was a bit faster than me on most tracks. Found a couple that i was faster on and said he didn't have a chance at beating them just to wind him up, to which his reply was 'give me a couple of minutes'. The cheeky ****er!!!! Well I gave him a couple of minutes and he beat the times WTF! It just turned into a slanging match after that but I was laughing my arse off all night.

2: Greenix again. Continuing our battles on the track a few weeks later, the usual banter was going on between us. He was getting the better of me more than I care to recall and i was getting a bit pissed off. Then on Vineta K rev on the last lap he shot past me as only he can do. I was thinking here we go again. Then I got a quake in the tunnel near the end.... BAM!!...Got him! I saw him labouring a bit at the top of the hill, picked up a Cannon and fired one shot and eliminated him. Very funny moment Pay back. I was practicaly hysterical at this moment and couldn't see the finish line through the tears. (little things please little minds)

3: Joined a game with Asa and Rapier Racer one night, hadn't played them before but seen them on the forum, so was a bit nervous, wondering if I was going to make fool of myself or not. Couldn't believe that I managed to win two races in a row against them!! I turned to mush after that, but it didn't matter as I had done OK against some very, very good pilots.

4: The day I downloaded HD and joined this forum of course.

Anyone else like to share some good times from their HD/FURY careers?