View Poll Results: What's the hardest track for you?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chenghou Project

61 28.24%
  • Chenghou Project reverse

30 13.89%
  • Sebenco Climb

35 16.20%
  • Sebenco Climb reverse

39 18.06%
  • Sol II

10 4.63%
  • Sol II reverse

23 10.65%
  • Modesto Heights

31 14.35%
  • Modesto Heights reverse

58 26.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the hardest track for you?

PSN ID
    drMannevond

Quote Originally Posted by jasmin-jade View Post
    please help me..

I cant take the first hairpin on subenco without touching the wall unless i slow dwon on phantom

Also after first ramp turbo into BR and onto the downward bend even though i pitch down my ship is scraping its ass on the track cos the nose is way too high.

Any help please ?
    On the hairpin sideshifting is essential. If you do it right it should line you up perfectly with the speed-pad. Then BR over the hump, hit the weapon-pickup and sideshift right like crazy.

The second one I don't know. I play internal view, so it's really hard to tell how much my ship is pitching.

Anyway - hope that helps.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    NightArh

The hardest tracks are all the listed above. I hate them. I dont know them. I hate Pure and I hate theese tracks They are not like beautiful and harmoniously tracks from Pulse

hardest track is AP both ways and vinetta k..everyone can fly them but how many players can play them with all the potential BR's sideshifts and perfect line required to be good at it.
    Ap is a track that a really good player can lose to a not so good player..only a true elite can ensure victory on this track.

My track i personally dont like is talons junction cos its boring

and chengu forward cos i dont like the slow long bumpy bend after the double ramps apart from that the track is fine including the hard hair pin..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

Ah that's funny, I was thinking how Chenghou's are easy, and then notice
    that people find Chenghou hard! To me, Sebenco forward is much harder.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Chenghou is a nice one, given that with a bit of time and knowledge of the track. Its got long bends on it, mainly it has good flow, out of the selected four here.

Modesto Heights is a real bastard, hence why i call it the bastard track. Its was a bastard in Pure, and in HD too. Maybe because im playing still on a SD tv, and i cant see shits on the race course when i am racing, especially through that tunnel. But Modesto Heights reverse is in a category of its own. That one goes onto my cunty listed track list. Maybe when i get a new tv, ill see it better, and feel the vibe of that track, but atm, its zero.

PSN ID
    mr_handley

sol II for sure, just cant handle the long corners on that one especially on phantom.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

I think chenghou, both forward and backwards are relatively easy once you get used to the 2 difficult corners each track has.

For me personally both ubermalls are the hardest. Very narrow at times, some big time shortcuts, and many corners that can lead to a respawn. SC can be nasty too, but mainly due to being starved of weapons (health) as supposed to the track itself.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Weird chengou sebenco and ubermall ( both directions ) are my favorites. Dont like any of the Fury tracks, not because they are hard, because they are inconsistent and buggy for me.

PSN ID
    Whizzer-The-Hawk

Talking Hardest Track:

Probably the most difficult track for me to master is Sebenco Climb reverse, as it's the track I always seem to come close to last place in. It's not because I hit the walls, (I rarely do) it is because I hardly BR on the track and turn the corners too wide.

I play everything, and everyone on Phantom so I hope you're in the same boat.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

It used to be Chenghou Project Forward because of the reverse bank after the double jump. Now I don't find any track more difficult than others

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

Sol 2 Rev for me...

PSN ID
    DaMiGiSan, DaMiGiX

Thats a Big Toss-Up between Sebenco Climb & Chenghou Project, but I'll go with Chenghou due to the fact that I still have yet to get my Gold Medal Elite on it.

PSN ID
    erich123

Modesto rev l hate it
    Sebenco both forward and rev, its a bumpy ride.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

Quote Originally Posted by erich123 View Post
    Modesto rev l hate it
    Sebenco both forward and rev, its a bumpy ride.
    It's gonna beeee a bumpy ride! LOL

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Is anyone here thankful(or not) that Arcade Perfect does not include the Fury expansion tracks? Maybe that trophy could be called Fury Arcade Perfect. Can only be obtained after you get the main Arcade Perfect trophy.
    Just random thought.
    Why is Modesto Heights considered difficult if Citta Nuova is MORE difficult?

PSN ID
    erich123

Quote Originally Posted by Jav View Post
    It's gonna beeee a bumpy ride! LOL
    LOl, have the song in my head everytime l race on sebenco

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

After having played the game for over 2 years now, I still find Chenghou Forward the hardest track based on the fact that it's my worst time.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Amphesium. Forwards and reverse.
    Tracks so long Ive always found it difficult to have bang on lines for all 5 laps.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    JayMinerFan

Chenghou Project, forwards. I usually win when I can make it to the end, but I barrel-roll all over the place and end up killing myself more often than not.

Sebenco Climb's a one-trick pony like Manortop was in Wipeout 3; if you can figure out how to take the single type of curve that it has, it's a piece of cake.
    Last edited by Dan Locke; 29th November 2010 at 08:07 PM.

hardest track for me is AP or moa..i call these mug tracks as anyone can win on these its just really about luck..gotta be weapons off 10 laps to spilt the wipeout babies from the top players..

apart from that all tracks are about he same.chengu may be harder but then you really dont need to fly it perfect to win like you would do a easy track.