Thread: No New Coloured Skins for the New Ships? what a let down!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Unhappy No New Coloured Skins for the New Ships? what a let down!

so, no new coloured skins for the new ships like for the old ones ? 2 additional skins only each fury ship and one are the glass skin from battle zone the other one are the useless bland as hell chrome skin again...wtf?
    WTF!
    what a wasted opportunity to make some new cool paint scheme each ship

SL can you provide with some future patch, please? most of the the new models are cool, but really lacks of some variety/alternative skins like the old ones...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

And please, PLEASE, allow us to make custom skins!!!! I dont know any recent racing games whatsoever that doesn't have a custom skin/paint feature!!!

I honestly think that when it comes to online competitive mutli-player games, custom appearance are imperative to personalize your character, car, or in the case of WipEout, your ship...

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

Id spend 18 Hours Drawing Ayane on my ship, Everyone would be like Oh Its Vart with the hot girl on His AG SYSTEMS.

Yeah...

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

HD + custom skins = brilliance. I would NEVER use the original skins again, because, lucky for me, other people have made skin-drawing skills.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I'll say it again: this game needs skin customization like in Armored Core, or other racing games (Whichever is better, though Armored Core's was pretty good); and a replay mode with which you can take screenshots like the one in GRID at the end of the race.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

ooh i like the replay mode idea

custom skins would be awesome. thay'de be better than awesome.
    although oldgx skin 3 is THE SEX

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Quote Originally Posted by Vartazian View Post
    Id spend 18 Hours Drawing Ayane on my ship, Everyone would be like Oh Its Vart with the hot girl on His AG SYSTEMS.

Yeah...
    If you mean Ayane from Dead or Alive, then based on my very limited (honest ) knowledge of the female characters from that game, I think the reaction would be more like:

"Oh it's Vart. Check out the big boob. And that chick on his ship ain't bad either"

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

Wipeout HD "Custom"
    The new WO DLC coming in 3 years to your PS3, with the ablitiy to customize ur ship skins.

I must admit, this is probably the single most agreeable item to add, since everyone will love it. I'm sure it has its design problems on a 1080 scale unlike the PSP verson, but it would still rock your socks.

Oh and Vart, put the chick toward the backside of the ship so I will be able to see her more often lol

custom ships and teams is a must.i would be happy to have a custom ship over 10 new tracks or new modes.

SL Please make custom ship patch..PLLLLEEAAAASSSSE
    Last edited by Aeroracer; 5th August 2009 at 07:32 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

Quote Originally Posted by SaturnReturn View Post
    If you mean Ayane from Dead or Alive, then based on my very limited (honest ) knowledge of the female characters from that game, I think the reaction would be more like:

"Oh it's Vart. Check out the big boob. And that chick on his ship ain't bad either"

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...g?t=1249512407

Threw That together. Thats what I would make to be my custom skin. got lazy on the tail end.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

Lovesick, is it possible that since all WO matches are held online while connected to the master server that when you make you skin it auto uploads it to the master server which saves it. This way the load time is not based on a user to user, resulting in a smaller loading time? I'm just throwing it out there.

I found a way to get load more colour skins for the ships.turn the colour to zero on your telly.that way you get like 30 different colour ships you never had before..

black n white...black n white...black n white...so ..on.....