Quote Originally Posted by darkfaerytales View Post
ok, i'm talking nonsense...

i'm talking for the hundred of people that aren't exatly the uber-elite phantom pilot , try to think from an average people point of view sometimes

have you ever try to let see wipeout hd to some of your friends who has never seen any wipeout game before?

ok, if yes, describe me their comments, and how you can explain some facts about wipeout game/universe and some of the new chooses
I'm not an uber-elite phantom pilot either. And my friend also agrees with me that the Fury Icaras doesn't look as good as the old one.

I think you misunderstand me. I'm saying that you'd have to be a pretty spectacular pilot to gain anything from the improved stats of the Fury ships. There's always tenths of seconds to be gained from just taking a slightly better line through a corner, before a slightly improved ship makes any difference. I for one have never reached the limits of the HD ships' capabilities.

I was just disputing the fact you said the Fury ships make the HD ones "OBSOLETE". This is totally incorrect. If, as an average pilot, you reckon you're getting a performance advantage from using a Fury ship, you are wrong. The only difference is that they 'feel' slightly different in terms of handling. And if you find the Fury ones 'feel' better to you, that's fair enough. But I can guarantee that someone (who was taking better lines) in an HD ship could easily come along and beat your times, etc.