Thread: New Times

Default New Times

Al doesn't have access to computer until tonight.....

Scores will be input this evening.

no computer access before last night's deadline? [3am in Al's time zone] when are you and your friends doing your racing? do you all get together on one day and do everyone's races in one session?

Default computer access

mostly on sunday. Lots of times my roomate is with his girlfriend and there is no way I'm going in : I don't have my own computer. Most of my friends times are done on sunday.

i notice that 2 other members were also late. must be something about sunday night being a recovery period from the weekend. if no one objects, we could extend the deadline to monday night 10 pm California time/6 am tuesday GMT. might be better in the next tournament after the DJ T Challenge to start on saturday and end on friday night. opinions, please?

well i did most of my times on the last sunday, but i could live with that if we think it would work better. it would be an idea to have a weekend to start with, so that you could get some times in then even if you don't better them during the week you still have them to fall back on.

that would be great

my girlfriend had a birthday on the weekend, so, uhm, no gaming for me

i'll try to get some times in tonight. But i dunno, everyone seems to be using Pirhana so my Agsys will be kinda slow.

ah well, Belmondo forever!

aus!