Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: What pisses you off most in Eliminator mode?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SonicChaosX

@craw Well you most certainly won't win by sheilding all the time it also prevents other players from scoring points on you. I guess they just didn't want people absorbing and scoring points on Perfect laps.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    tencinas03

When after you get hit by any weapon, you stall....your a sitting duck for about 2 seconds! That's when I seem to always get plowed by rockets!!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Koleax

Frame dropping and broken weapons pads. Other than that, it's a good show.

lucky bastards that get the elimination you earned and did the work for, because your victim still had 3% of energy after your shot....

Respawning and going critical before I can even move is really annoying and happens occationally .

Not being able to pick up any weapon pads for like, an entire lap because everyone keeps stealing them is also really irritating.

The only other thing I hate is that a lot of people play on the Fury tracks and I haven't been on any of them really apart from Syncopia and Mallavol so I end up crashing a lot, but that's my own fault for not doing the Fury campaign yet .

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

getting hit by weapons itself is the most frustrating thing in the game, and a whole mode practically dedicated to that seems kinda not my style...

well, getting hit by weapons and people hogging your line, but only one is eminent in eliminator

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    Dark-Twisted

Am I the only one who hates offline Eliminator events? It's the only kind of event I have issues with in the Fury campaign, and while I see that some skill is required (which I must not have), it does seem to be a lot about luck. You'd better hope like hell the AI is going easy on you. Annoys me real bad >_<

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

To me,if it is offline Eliminator,I don't mind.There is no lag as everything is local,on one system.
    Online Eliminator gets me because you never know if bad packets get sent.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    PEPEDA

I love eliminator !!!!