Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zone Rankings - not updating??

PSN ID
    superpj1

Quote Originally Posted by RobCoxy View Post
    It seems to only be the online ranking leaderboard that isn't updating for me. Everything else is updating pretty quickly (time trials, zone, multiplayer).
    I set 3 top10 times the same day on multiplayer. Only one of them was updated (very quickly), the two others were forgotten. I don't understand why some records are updated and others not ? Maybe the servers are not powerful enough to handle all these records ?

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

Its annoying to set a time for it just to be forgotten about, take modesto. i set a 6th place record on phantom speed lap after bettering my amp time. the amp updated straight away pretty much but modesto was forgot about. this was in the space of half an hour. whats happened in that short time for one to update but not the other?

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Quote Originally Posted by Constrictor View Post
    Err, what? 5 races equals 5 % ... here - not!
    I mean 2 levels, not 2%. Sorry. Will take me weeks to even get to 40.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

I hate to bump an old-ish thread, especially since the chances are pretty slim that anyone knows what's happening, but I thought I'd still ask if anyone knows what's up with the leaderboards.

My results for zone haven't updated since my first attempt on Syncopia about 2 weeks ago. I haven't tested it for much else, but my new records are usually still being recorded in 1-2 days for other game modes, and since it said my latest score is ranked 49th for Syncopia it's depressing! Though I guess about 2000 other people with better scores still haven't had there's uploaded either... but anyway, I'm nevertheless curious.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sh1kamaru-

I don't take care of this leaderboard anymore, glitched time haven't been wiped, it's not updating since a month, now I only suggest you to look at those two sites :

http://wipeout-rankings.mooo.com/
    http://www.wipeoutrecords.com

what I like is that you gain points for each track, the closer you are to the #1, the more points you get, so I took this opportunity to increase my bad zone scores

Don't be depressed, you know what you're able of, I'm still ranked ~50th on syncopia while I've crossed zone 100

anyway a month of downtime seems pretty bad, I wonder what's going on

[edit] by the way, it would be nice to add a way to prove your scores, like what's done on scorehero.com you can upload a screenie or a video, wipeoutrecords already has a way to flag suspect records, but up till now they have been mostly based on the official leaderboard...