Thread: Wipeout HD icon in XMB

Timezone
    GMT -5

Default Wipeout HD icon in XMB

Does this happen to anyone else? Ever since I installed Fury, Wipeout never goes to the top of my games list, I have the organization set to Recently Played.

Edit: I noticed it is the same for saved data too

Timezone
    GMT -5

Do you have a game disc in the drive?
    If I have a disc in the drive then that game is on the top of the list with Wipeout right under it.

Timezone
    GMT -5

No, I have my games organized in folders, but however I sort them (category, format, all, creation date, recently played) it stays in the middle. I guess it's not a big deal because I sorted it so that it's only under 3 games now.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Haywire_Guy

Yea for me Super Stardust always coms first no matter what folder its in (since i only have 4 games) and Wipeout HD is 2nd last in the menu.

Doesnt really bother me tho since it only takes a couple seconds longer to play the game.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

For me it's WOHD first, then Super Stardust HD (despite not having played it for a week, at least), then NumBlast (which I played yesterday). Also have it sorted by "last used".

And for some reason, まいにちいっしょ insists on having it's own folder between the inserted disk and the HD games folder. I'm a neat freak (especially when it comes to UIs) and this bothers me to no end. Get in line, you stupid pair of cats!

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

On the same sort of note, I noticed after my Fury install that the Wipeout HD square had changed to the black and red and said Wipeout HD Fury, now its gone back to the original HD white and blue, how can I make the Fury one come back is way cooler