Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Speed Lap and Time Attack Errors.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

Default Speed Lap and Time Attack Errors.

Hey Folks I dont know if I can stick this in another thread or not, mod feel free to splice-er-in there if this isnt good enogh to be a "stand alone thread"

Anyways.

Recently Ive noticed that there has been a huge flaw in the SL/TT/Zone Score boards.

It doesnt register if your online, I was wonding if SL would be having a fix to this anytime soon, I know I worked hard for my 21.48 Time on Tech de Ra Reverse and it stil says that "player" did it, not Vartazian.

Anybody else had this heartbreaking event happen? :'(

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

Loads of times. Quite annoying really

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

Tell me about it, nothing worse then working ona record for a few hours only to have it not count.

thats like saying

Oh you ran the marathon, but you werent wearing a nametag, Sorry. Disquallified.

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

But me names jim

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Spece2goin

For me, the record tables does not take my new times into account
    i don't know when it updates, but it's been 3 days i took #1 on TdR revers / Rapier and that's still my old time in table...

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

I set 4 new times in speed lap yesterday and a few multiplayer times that have not updated yet. I set another about 4 hrs ago that has not appeared either. Dont see the point speed lapping now. Why is this?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Spece2goin

it's really frustrating to see you set good times, and have a good place in record table, then to finally see days after when updated that you are few places further...

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

Tell me about it on the amp at flash i managed to knock a fair bit off my time. But hasnt updated. I could possibly do it again but would it update. I thought set an ok time , one i know i could easily beat and see if there was any change today. No change, no point. Speed laps and Time trials are down

PSN ID
    shapealot

Angry

i 2 set a new speed lap WR and it didnt update i have to get an even faster lap now for another chance of it updating, its gona be tough 2 beat but even if i do will that time update making it even harder next time? i was 4th on an event and i had to beat that time 4 TIMES before it would update. im giving up on SL and TT for the moment

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

I have 5 WR that doesn't update, but i hope it'll be updated in one day or two, so we have to be a little patient, SL will surely fixes that very soon