Thread: Beat Zico/Zone Zues

Default Beat Zico/Zone Zues

This trophy is extremely difficult, i can only manage 31.01 i can never get it any faster.
    This is my last trophy..& by the way things are going it'll be my death soon aswell.
    Anyone got any advice on how to knock it up abit faster?
    & please no "Youtube videos" watching some guy paste the trophy over & over just makes me feel crap, i've got his racing line down to the best of my abilities but again..it's not enough.

Zone zues..pssh..annhilated that one i'm actually at the point where i'm willing to do Zone Zues for people in exchange for Beat Zico.

& it's kinda frustrating how i can manage to get Zone Zues more or less with my eye's shut but can't make it round a track in 30 seconds or less..

There's my 10 pence xx

PSN ID
    Arma12

Side shifting, use the Fury Piranha, 4+ barrel rolls...that's about the only tips anyone can give. Practice makes perfect as they say. Got it down to 30.84 the other day, still feeling sore about that.

Zone Zeus, is pretty hard, but once you've done something once, it's usually easier to do it again.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    billychanxtr33m

keep grinding at it, now that you have a good time just focus on beating your ghost

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Shindubhe

the barrel roll over the transition imo is the worst >_<

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    motorsagmannen

Default look before posting new threads

http://wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5286
    heres the answer to all your questions

but anyhow, you can manage without oc\verpass barrellroll, although its almost just as hard without, as the rest needs to be even better
    Last edited by Motorsagmannen; 30th July 2009 at 03:42 AM.