Well the new tracks i'm still learning...
Zone battle is fun (but i suck @ zone)
Eliminator is short lived fun, i find myself wanting to just race most of the time.
Detonator atm hasnt caught my interest...so i've avoided it in campaing.

Fury ships are nice....but back and forth on some of their designs....
I'm trying to like Icaras, but some aspects i like...others i dont.
But i've really been intrigued with Auricom's new look, Qirex is nice too..but it's still not XL/2097 Qirex.

I'm disappointed on the lack of color schemes provided. In HD we had 3 different color schemes plus the silver. Now we seem to have one color scheme, the zone skin, and i guess another silver for the new ships.

**Too bad they cant at least do an Armored Core type of custimization where you could change the RGB colors of all the different parts, add emblems (originially make your own emblem, now choose from preset emblems and preset colors for the emblems). You could also layer these emblems as decals to create unique patterns and designs for you mech.

**Since Pulse type of custimization cant be done on HD, perhaps a different approach to custimizing as mentioned above can be done? The last two installments of the mentioned game were for PS3, and other racing games have also allowed for some degree of custimizing. We are proud pilots and seeing a certain distinguishable ship on the track and have someone say "Oh no, not THAT GUY again" is nice pleasure

Lastly, i would like some counterbalancing of the HD ships as they are not just the lowered stat ships when compared to the Fury ships. I look at it like this, the teams made advancements and redesigned their ships with higher stats in some areas. But while making advancements they also managed to upgrade their current ship model improving its stats in some areas as well (but not necessarily in the same areas as the Fury ship)

But overall..i'm content and happy and no regrets on buying Fury.