Thread: i'm going to punch a hole through something because zone zeus is too hard

Default i'm going to punch a hole through something because zone zeus is too hard

Discuss.

PSN ID
    silverfoxy

Go to Syncopia.

Practice a bit.

Job done.

totally forgot about the fury tracks, is syncopia easier than anulpha pass forward for the zone zeus challenge?

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

It's not hard, it is just frustrating. But don't lose hope and you will have it. For me it helped to take a 5 min break between each try. I slowly got up the zone ladder, and after a couple of days I had it. Since then I managed to do it one more time.

Just sit on it for 2 hours a day (with 5 min break between each try) - than you will see.

yeah i get you. so far all my atempts seem to roughly hit 45-53 ish, but ive had one good session where i got 65... any tips for zone on syncopia anyone?

Timezone
    GMT -8

I am not looking forward to getting this trophy at all. I suck at Zone.

PSN ID
    silverfoxy

Don't hit the walls !!

it just takes practice, play with your airbrake settings, get used to faster speeds.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sny83

Switching to Syncopia is probably going to get you there faster if your average on AP is 45-53. It's a wider track with very little trick to the turns, plus it requires far fewer adjustments to your racing line and cornering techniques at higher speeds than Anulpha Pass does. I reached zone 61 on Syncopia after like 4 attempts and I'm horribly slow at learning tracks.

Timezone
    GMT -8

Nice, I'm gonna forget about Anulpha Pass then.
    Last edited by Lance; 3rd August 2009 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Redundant quotation removed. Please read the WipeoutZone guidelines in the announcements section.

Default Moderator message.

You might want to check out the Zone Zeus thread for help> http://wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6185

Please use the search function before starting topics that are already covered in an existing thread.