Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player inconsistency

PSN ID
    Axellink

I'm always having a bad day, so bad that i havn't been online since fury yet. There is no point getting ruined if you havn't practised the laps properly. That and I need to get used to the new Auricom Fury craft.

for me being consistant works like this...

week one inconsistant beginner
    week two consistant beginner
    week three inconsistant intermeadiate
    week four consistant intermeadiate
    week five inconsistant skilled
    week six consistant skilled

thats as far as i got

but i bet the pattern is the same through ...highly skilled to elite...

every new skill level you get too, you become inconsistant until you master it ,then become consistant..then suddenly you advance as you try new things like cutting corners or new BR's locations.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SonicChaosX

It depends, Sometimes I do amazing and get great times, other days I can't seem to stay off the walls. It happens to everyone at some point, no worries.

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

Online is so unpredictable, nothings definite. You could be 3,4 seconds out in front and hit a damn back droppers bomb only to be over taken by another three four ships
    Weapon play is a big part of online and can get chaotic at times. So depending on who or when you play can make you go from first to last within seconds. You can feel like your not at your best, i do often.
    When this happens i'll play something i know well like zone on anulpha or ubermall speed lap just to get your technique back a bit. This improves my online game, but as i've said nothings definite.
    You win some you lose some, its all in good fun. Not to say i dont rage quit because i do now and again.

PSN ID
    silverfoxy

Not been able to smoke any herbal intake this evening as I have to go out in a minute (don't smoke and drive (real cars) kids, its not big or clever)

I have found though that my performance on the tracks has suffered. I thought I would be a lot better sober but it turns out I'm really not.

make lots of mistakes while leading and seem to feel the pressure more and also got wound up a lot quicker and suffered from the curse of rage quit. Can only apologise to my fellow racers and next time I play I'll make sure i'm suitably herbed up for the occasion and chill out somewhat