Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do the older ships have a speed handicap?

PSN ID
    superpj1

Quote Originally Posted by yeldar2097 View Post
    the new handling really pisses me off. i reckon they're faster but just not at the moment because we're not used to them....
    Personnaly I've given up with the new Icaras, it turns like a boat :- Old Icaras is

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

I've gone back to the old Goteki45. It's a shame because I love the new models, it's just the handling is so awkward. Doesn't matter as I can still more than hold my own against others using the Fury craft

I like the new feisar. i thinks its better cos i can get perfect laps on phantom noe.but that could just be down to luck and getting better at the game, all i can say is i havnt noticed anything bad with fury ships.

In retrospect i think they are balanced with the hd ships as there are more stats to the ship than the 4 they show. SL wouldnt just make fury ships blatently better as its unfair to hd only players online.they must all be reasonbly equal.
    Last edited by Aeroracer; 29th July 2009 at 11:54 PM. Reason: more info given

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    mic-dk900

Heh, I'm torn between my beloved, trusted and known HD-5Y5 and the Furryimau.

The Harimau is slightly faster in a straight line, but with the AG-SYS I know exactly how it turns, how much airbrake is needed to correct a line etc. Something I still haven't figured with the KTM colored tiger.

Aww, who am I kidding... I'm waging I'm back in AG-SYS within a fortnight

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

Im torn between my AG SYS and the New Feisar. They are both incredible ships.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

oldgx pwns all.....when kingheim is driving

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Vart, you can't use the new Feisar. It's mine. Understood?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    LurifaxFlux

Quote Originally Posted by superpj1 View Post
    Personnaly I've given up with the new Icaras, it turns like a boat :- Old Icaras is
    I really haven't noticed any difference, maybe I should compare it
    Anyway, I'm 2 single races away from elite campaign legend, and I got the whole Meltdown grid with new Icaras

Icaras <3

Edit: Got the trophy now , did the last two with Feisar (Fury).

P.S. I hate Chenghou Project.
    Last edited by LurifaxFlux; 31st July 2009 at 05:25 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Well, i dunno but, yesterday, i raced CoatlKetzal, which is a well known SOLID pilot, and we had both Feisar. Once i picked the HD Feisar and he had the Fury version. I can honestly say we were constantly on the back of each other, with only few inches of a gap between us most of the course, which was Talon's Junction.

So yeah, there may be better stats on the Fury ships, but when you take 2 experienced players against each other, it doesn't have dramatical incidence between the 2 ship versions and the overall aspect of the race. If there is one, its so subtle that you cant really feel having an advantage over the HD model.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

I won more in my HD AG SYS today against great pilots like Redscar, Greenix and Yeldar, more then I did my Fury Feisar or AG SYS.
    Last edited by Vartazian; 31st July 2009 at 08:43 AM.