View Poll Results: Which of the Fury tracks do you love most?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Talons Junction >>

7 6.80%
  • Talons Junction <<

2 1.94%
  • The Amphiseum >>

15 14.56%
  • The Amphiseum <<

9 8.74%
  • Modesto Heights >>

17 16.50%
  • Modesto Heights <<

14 13.59%
  • Tech de Ra >>

23 22.33%
  • Tech de Ra <<

16 15.53%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Fury track do you love most?

PSN ID
    Reezellthia

I love modesto, been playing zone on it and the 1st time I was crash bang wallop everywhere. Then I got the "flow" of the course, and its amazing how easy the tough corners are, well, until zone 30+ that is
    When I saw amphiseum in youtube vids of the psp version, I loved the sky view when you do the big jump at the end of the reverse course, but that seems to have gone for the HD version, bit disappointing

PSN ID
    Amorbis

Quote Originally Posted by Handmadelion View Post
    Really about Talon's Amorbis? The floor is the most incredible thing to me about Talon just for one of the instant things you can get into that really flesh out the 1080p (i know a lot of other stuff does too) and that's a unique bit for me, especially on zones where you can make it deep purple or orange (my favorite).
    I agree that the track looks stunning with all the transparent floors and beautiful architecture but it doesn't really impress me as a circuit. I never really likened to it in Pulse but I might try harder in HD. Maybe a few hundred speed laps will change my mind .

I love them all, but poor old Talons the least. A very mediocre track I think, but it does look great.

Modesto forward and reverse are the best I think. As Reezy suggested, they look very hard but like a lot of Pure tracks you soon unlock their rhythm and flow, all proving once again that the Pure tracks were the greatest. Now we need Koltiwa, Staten and the Omega tracks - all where the Pure team were most on their game imo

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    IxDELTAxI

My favorite new track is The Amphiseum my least favorite is Talon backwards.

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

I'm loving all the new tracks, but specifically Tech De Ra and Modesto. I voted for TDR fwd in the end as it seems to have a nice flow that I can relate to, whereas Modesto is just pure, on the edge of your seat, craziness. Awesome job SL

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tileon

Talon's Junction is seven kinds of bleh. Would have liked Blue Ridge better...

Love the rest.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Amen to that.
    Let's just hope Fury is successfull enough to justify another DLC pack with some Pure tracks!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tileon

Mmm.. don't really feel the need another Pure track... Basilico, my personal favorite on Pulse, would be welcome in a more "night-ish" style like in old days!

Or let them just adapt them all!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Already payed 30$ for WipEout HD Fury. Make 3 other DLC packs and it's 60$, four new tracks in each and boom, you get WipEout HD Ultimate with 52 race tracks (Forward and Reverse + Pure Four), a bunch of new game modes, 5 distinct campaigns, a lot of new music, and craziness all around.
    I'm salivating already, and if it ever happens this way, that's THE BEST racing game ever made, period. Imagine: 60$ for 52 tracks, that's 1,15$ per track Not counting ships, music, game modes, campaigns, features, etc.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Did some Modesto Time Trial tonight. Damn, that track feels fast. The odd perfect lap here and there at phantom speed is a very good feeling. I don't like the look of it so much though. Apart from the Amphiseum I think the tracks have a weird kind of lego & plasticine look to them. So for looks and atmosphere I'd go with The Amphiseum. But for the best feeling of all out speed, I'd choose Modesto Heights. Tech De Ra would take my best multiplayer track award though, because Modesto is a bit too crazy when weapons are involved.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

Tech De Ra reverse. Dual chicanes are amazing. I've preety much mastered that couse it's amazing! I don't like talons junction. It's to eratic, Modesto heights both ways is a fun chaotic course! Still want have to give if to Tech De Ra though. It rocks!

tech de ra could have been splendid but is really visually bungled I think (in spite a choice of sympathetic colours), incoherent lighting (very low pre-twilight sun and cloudy sky can not given this result), shade on the road of the structure cell unaesthetic (and no realist), re-use of elements of another tracks, modeling and texture of rock hideous , … and for nothing arranged, nothing really special topologically (unoriginal in reverse), no difficult, and very short (because possible high-speed lasting almost all the track )… worst of the tracks of the game for me...

modesto heights is awesomme
    Last edited by loxy; 26th July 2009 at 08:01 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Modesto F & R
    T d R 2nd

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

Tech de Ra. I disliked Talon's Junction initially, but now I'm used to spotting speed pads on the blue surface.
    Last edited by GreenPhazon; 29th July 2009 at 03:05 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    jan709

tech de ra > FTW!!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

And Tech De Ra is in the lead!!!! XD

Love that track in Pulse, good in HD too, reminds me of Fusion a bit on HD though, which isnt a bad thing at all,

This mean more Pulse tracks are needed, once again

Vertica -- ------- [ Darkdrium and I want it ]
    De Konstruct ---- [ Steve wants it ]
    Platinum Rush ---- [ Flashback Jack wants it ]
    Gemini Dam --------[ The Pulse TDL crew wants it]

Full power straight ahead!!!! XD!!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Dam, only 0.07sec within Lengbok's time on Modesto Reverse.

Good tricky track that.

ermm, talons junction everse seems popular...NOT..it's the only track no one has voted for as yet.
    I love the amphisium track its got a real nice feel to it and i like tech da ra, forward.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    NightArh

I love all the tracks and want more from Pulse (yes, Kigo) in advance

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

I too want more from Pulse.

Platinum Rush FTW!