Thread: AP zone leaderboards cleaned up?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

Default AP zone leaderboards cleaned up?

Might be my PS3 since it just froze and I had to turn it off using the power switch on the back... but the glitched zone score on my account is gone from the list, and the current #1 is 99 laps... However looking at my friends' scores, I see a few legit ones are missing too (including some with only 50-ish zones).

Is it just in my end, or are you guys seeing it too?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

Nope, it isn't. AP forward, right?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

Question

Yeah... must be my PS3 or the internet or something then. Looking at some time trial lists and a lot of my times are listed as blank but I know I've done those (campaign ones). Will check again tomorrow.
    Last edited by okam; 25th July 2009 at 02:10 AM. Reason: typo/unintentional smilies ^^

Timezone
    GMT -5

Or it could be, that the country of Norway is soooo awesome, they even filter out bogus scores.

I knew you guys had a high standard of living!

And by the same logic, we in the US are doomed to be stuck with bogus leader boards for eternity. As well as a remake of Fusion - but no W3SE or 2097.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

Uh, what?

Anyway, my leaderboards are still showing dk_TORBO as #1 with 99 laps, and simba-something as #2, dont remember/recognise any of the other names. And yes I am looking as AP FW, zone... My own times are wrong/missing.

Something fishy here... maybe I should reinstall.

EDIT: logged into the other account on my PS3, it has all the glitched scores on the leaderboard, but that account's zone score still hasn't been uploaded (legit score, zone 75). Mucho strange.
    Last edited by okam; 25th July 2009 at 11:05 AM. Reason: new info

Timezone
    GMT -5

Seriously - is your account at least able to get online / play? Last time I heard about that, my bud couldn't even log in to play online - and the times he had in the leaderboard - were all VERY old times (that never got updated)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

It was fine an hour before that, then the game froze when I went to restart a race, and since then it's been borked. Will probably have to install unless it magically sorts itself out. I did have some problems connecting to online play earlier today. At least my fury progress and old ghosts seem to be allright so savegames aren't damaged.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Okam - that's what happened to my friends account - it went wonky after freezing up on him.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

It's not my my times that are old, it's everyone elses too ^^ Actually, old or just plain wrong, I don't know which! Did your friend ever manage to correct it?

PSN ID
    AnErare, AnE

What's up with the 99 laps? Zone mode isn't about lapcounts. I dont understand what you are talking about..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

Typo, I meant zones ofcourse.