This is my first post and I'd also like to say that while there are many many posts covering the torrent of online issues people have with this game I've yet to be told or find how to resolve mine, despite the same problem being mentioned all over the place. I'd also like to point out that I am really not trying to annoy the mods be repeating posts, I just want some help getting my game online.

So...Nat Type 2 (which is fine), its not the friends list problem (i know this), I've deleted the whole game (plus my save game which hurt I don't mind telling you) and reinstalled, I run off of a wireless connection and ive tried both manual and automatic IP address and setups and yet when I try to go online I get; "There was a problem updating the game, please try again".

Now when I went onto a second account which I made just to try this, i got on first time and it ran perfectly. So I discovered there was nothing wrong with my connection and so then I tried to go back to my original account and I could get on there too!! Great I thought, problem solved! But this solution lasted only for the time I was logged in and as soon as I quit Wipeout and tried again later / the follow day I was back to square 1.

Now I've been told this problem can be resolved by getting my PSN account "reset" which sounds a little drastic (maybe it isn't, i don't know) but I don't know who I go about contacting with regards to this.

Can anybody please help a fellow pilot get online so he can kick some a** on eliminator?

Thanks