Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fury campaign

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Completed the campaign last night, getting all elite golds. Wait, huh? Well, all elite golds except for the frickin detonator events, that is...only novice golds for those (aside from the one in the first grid, which I got elite gold on).

Plan on trying to recify the situation over time though...we'll see what happens.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    motorsagmannen

funny you should say that L&P, i have the same problem. i suck hard at detonator. might just be a bit training required, but i dunno might be some time untill i get my "elite campaign fury legend" trophy

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

I wish I had a way of recording my detonator runs, it really isn't that hard once you learn what to do.
    Also finished Fury Campaign all Elite golds 2 days ago.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Blah, blah, blah, detonator, blah, blah blah...lol.

PSN ID
    DDark101

Talking

i just finished fury a couple of days ago im now trying to do the original game in elite and the arcade perfect thing i never seem to pay attention to the trophy lists atleast ive got plenty of wipeout fun to be had

PSN ID
    Constrictor4U

Update on detonator

Yesterday evening I wasn't able to play HD online for about 1 hour when I needed it despeartely ... bored as hell I started my crusade for the last three (detonator) elite golds ... made 2 ... was still bored - but also somewhat pleased w/ myself ... HD online was possible again after the 2nd gold ... now I know what to do when the next online outage occurs. Detonator Tech Da Ra , be prepared.

PSN ID
    PLazarou

Yeah Tech de Ra Detonator was the only one that gave me trouble. Darkdrium777's guide really helped. Highly recommended!