Thread: Fury campaign

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    mic-dk900

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
    All done, every cell completed with Elite Gold
    Holy sh*t Hellfire - in a hurry are we?
    I managed the first 3 campaigns last night. The normal races, eliminator and zone are not to bad on Elite, but it'll be months before I beat the zonebattle and worse, Detonator on elite.

Good thing the wife and dog are sent away tonight = Fury heaven

PSN ID
    SynergyBlades

Quote Originally Posted by Handmadelion View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to unlock that second set of skins? I'm unlocking zone battle skins but those other ones are killing me. And if someone confirms they ARE just chrome, then awwww
    Just get a medal in every cell, the top set of skins are a nice sort of deep grey metal colour

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Elite Gold all done.

PSN ID
    YouAreFubar

Ive just completed it on elite with all gold and got the campaign skins for it. Good fun and now its time to join the masses online!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    abukii

Arrow

Working on Corruption atm. I agree with one of the posters here, once you realize whats going on in Zone Battle its kinda easy. Eliminator is just way too much fun !!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

just got aftermath to do then elite gold complete!

PSN ID
    Nunalho

I m about half way through, but i suck at detonator events...most of them i played in easy! Shame, i cant seem to grasp the better way to play it.

Races are done in Elite though.

PSN ID
    YouAreFubar

With detonator I found just tapping the fire button rather than holding it made a massive difference. It seems the bullets go through the mines on the track so you dont need to keep firing to take a load out.

Worked for me anyway....

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

For bullets, they actually don't go through. But they are fired in pair, so if you arrange it so that one bullet hits one mine, and the other one another, you get two mines for essentially the price of one bullet.
    It costs 400 000 dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds, so better start saving some ammo xD

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    handmade_lion

Default ...

I'm sure if it were real, Ridium

But hell it's a good thought to keep us conservative on this mode.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    zeeZinator

Easy peasy mode all done, just to see what the final row of unlocks was, and to get the last trophy. I was in a hurry, have to pack tomorrow for some heavy metal camping, it'll take me a while to get all Elite

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    designer_79

Not making quick progress here ... just finished blitzed. Well, playing another pretty similar game at the moment, called Shanghai Fury. Works the following ... invite your younger brother to Shanghai (actually its only playable in team mode) and take a first look at the game. Every district of the city worth a clubbing visit makes for one campaign grid (5 in total) filled with several game modes testing different of your skills.

- 1st 'roll dice and drink' ... a mode pretty much determined by luck, roll an '8' you fill your opponents glass with half of what is already in there , roll a '9' you fill with every amount you seem good, roll a '7', unlucky loser you empty your glass.

- 2nd 'dance till ya drop' ... test your stamina , the first which passes out on the combination of shaking hips to tunes worth being included in the original WO series and illegal amounts of alcohol simply loses this mode.

- 3nd 'catch tha girl ' ... pretty hard mode , the elite AI present around the players make it hard to succeed. Goal is to simply approach every opposite sexed co-player and to apply a leech-beam like weapon to crush the opponents last defensive shields.

All in all a pretty time consuming game, but fun as hell, Fury you rock though! Gotta be back to you soon ...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    BlochNWhitey

I haven't even touched it at all.. I realllllly don't wanna drive these courses and such on Venom speed.. ):

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I've completed it, no troubles at all except Zone Battle and Eliminator a few particular times. I guess I'm the reverse of everybody who's been having troubles with Detonator xD
    I'll be writing up a complete tutorial soon

PSN ID
    RobCoxy

I completed the campaign too . All elite golds . And a few new WR's . Overall i was very pleased with it, great job SL .

@Darkdrium: I also found the Detonators easy. Done them all usually on 1st or 2nd go and got some good scores . Awesome mode!

PSN ID
    YouAreFubar

Once you get used to it, I agree that detonator is pretty easy (and great fun!). Ive just got all the trophies for Fury now as well. Completely complete!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    handmade_lion

Default ...

All Elite Gold and all the new trophies makes for 100% completion both on the record and in my mind. I saved that deserving final 8 race tournament in Aftermath for my last medal and my last trophy was Da Bomb. And boy, was it the hardest of the bunch for me.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Da BOMB is Da PITA.

My first detonator race I got 13 ,Oh this will be easy, NOT!

Anybody else finding Phantom speed back to the old Wipeout Phantom speed?

I've gotten so used to HD's slower version it was a bit of a shock at first.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    O_BR

Hello my name is Olli and I'm addicted to WipEout.

Somehow this feels like a different game altogether with the Fury pack. The visual
    style is waaay more out there when comparing to the basic WipEout HD. And of
    course, since I haven't played the PSP games the tracks are brand new for me.

I just finished Blitzed with every slot in elite gold. Having a pizza break for a while
    and then it's more wiping!

But the problem is that my DS3 is out of power. SIXAXIS doesn't have much juice
    left and I can't find my usb-cable! I think I gotta go buy one tomorrow if I can't
    find the old one,...

PSN ID
    RobCoxy

Anybody else finding Phantom speed back to the old Wipeout Phantom speed?

I've gotten so used to HD's slower version it was a bit of a shock at first.
    I was wondering that! I swear it is faster! Took me a bit of getting used to to be honest. Much harder to navigate the new tracks (which i had hardly played before fury) on phantom speed.