Thread: New mode HUDs

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

Default New mode HUDs

Some of the HUDs for the Fury modes, have things in them which the purpose is not immediately clear. This can be a placewhere we discuss and ask questions about the new stuff.

For example, in the bottom corners of the Eliminator HUD, there are numbers, what do they mean?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    zeeZinator

The whole width is the track length in a lap, the number left shows you how many people are behind you in the current lap, the one right shows how many are in front of you in the current lap.
    The little arrows show positions of people, with you being the red one. (default HD HUD)

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

I presumed as much. So do the new modes have different HUD styles for XL and Wip3out?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Squallie

I play with Wip3out HUD only and I would guess that I have the HD HUD when i play the new game modes.

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

In eliminator, underneath the energy bar, there seems to be some way of telling you, visually, what weapon is being used and where it is/what direction it's going in. That probably sounds vague and confusing, but can someone explain what exactly it's trying to convey?