Thread: I dont understand

Default I dont understand

Am i missing something here,

The new special ship for each team has extra performance on it. Dosn't that mean all the other skins are a waste of time now. Why would anyone pick a crap ship..Or am i just having a dumb blonde moment..Please can someone clarify.

Oh BTW i dont like fury at all as its gonna make me fat cos it's too addictive and plays/looks to good...My friend has even started to play wipeout now. maybe i can get her serious on the game.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

why would you make a new thread for this? ask in one fo the 90 Fury threads...

No the old skins appear to be uite useless, The kept them in I guess for things like the World cup were holding and stuff.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    IxDELTAxI

I was thinking the same thing i only need to unlock a few more skins but with better ships i really don't see the point except to get the trophy.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    handmade_lion

Default ...

Actually Vart,

I am not sure who to quote but I REALLY wanna say it was Paul who said that the stat differences are "little" differences, and will not really effect the outcome of a race. That's all I'm going to say on it for now while I go about looking for the quote itself, but something along those lines. I still think we'll be seeing more blue tails than red ones. After everybody plays with them right off that is.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

The question wasn't a 'dumb blonde moment', but starting this thread wasn't the smartest thing ever. As Vartazian says, there are lots of Fury threads. Specifically even one about ship stats, which is a better place for the question:
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6525

ok sorry,
    please move thread to correct section, mods

PSN ID
    infoxicated

No need - the thread title is terrible, so I'm locking it.