Thread: Incorrect translation of trophy descriptions!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Default Incorrect translation of trophy descriptions!

There are 13 new trophies added with the Fury expansion pack. The object of each trophy is clearly displayed in the trophy-list, well not so clearly if you live in Sweden...

The swedish translation of the trophy descriptons are quite misleading. I have translated two of them back to english to show you what I mean. First example:
    The beautiful Amphiseum Road
    Perform a barrel roll while navigating through Amphiseum Reverse in any event. (No word about the shortcut here!)
    The fat four
    Obtain 50.000 points on each of the following tracks in Zone Battle - Pro Tozo, Mallavol, Corridon 12 and Syncopia. (It should of course be Zone Mode, not Zone Battle... still misleading)

There are also some sloppy spelling mistakes in other trophy descriptions. I know it is a pretty small country but I still think it should be fixed.

Paul, you are quite frequent at this forum. Do you have any suggestions on who to contact to get this fixed? Is it even possible? At least the Anti-scenic Route description which is missing some vital information.

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Also, it should also say 'The Pure Four', not that I'd need to point it out.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

Where do you see the trophy text in swedish? Everything is in english here (norwegian PS3, Norwegian system language, etc). Don't tell me you swedes got a localised version, hahaha

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Not translating it at all is a perfect solution. You norwegians are smart folks! Fluent english at the age of 1.
    Seriously, small kids can always ask their parents. They hopefully understand some english... not that parenthood is a sign of intelligence, but still...
    We swedes are stuck with some kind of drunken sailor who thinks he knows our language... All I can say to him is: Skärp dig!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

No, seriously, is there a swedish localisation of Wipeout HD!?!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MrOrbital

Yes, there is swedish text in the game. No swedish voice though...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

Amazing, scandinavian countries usually don't get localisation of anything other than childrens' games. Wonder if there is a norwegian localisation, and what I have to do to see it. I think my system was set to BrE when I installed the original WO, maybe that's it.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    mic-dk900

Well, it's translated to danish as well. I'm still trying to figure out how to switch it to english...

I guess you norwegians didn't deserve your own translation

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

If there is a norwegian one, I can't find it anywhere. Might be because I my original WO install is in english? Maybe some of the other norwegians know...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    motorsagmannen

mine is english to...thank god lol.
    Slå Zico.
    AG-snikmorder
    Flatmarks flyger.

lol that would be epic fail all around