Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fury ships - new statistics

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    motorsagmannen

at first i was acctually extremely sceptical for the boosting of stats, but i can see some imidiate good qualities to. the ships i never used before are now acctually quite nice, the new triakis and qirex in particular. and giving the piranha some sharper fangs to maul down on the icaras is welcome to. i also like the fact that now there is more individual stats to each team, compared to hd where some ships just were less appealing than the others.

but still the thing i still dont like and never liked from the second i heard about it is the fact that fury ships are superior to the HD ones even online. i hoped for a long long time that the boosting of stats would apply to campaign only but alas, i was wrong .
    i kinda feel like adding to the stats at least in my case would hae been redundant, because "****ing hell new ships, awesome. Im sooo gonna try them out regardless of their stats."
    my two cents

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

The new Qirex is an interesting beast, it feels like the HD Assegai with a bigger shield. I raced against a guy on Moa therma with it weapons off (not my choice, obivously) I don't think he liked it too much he left after I passed his HD Icaras

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

You guys dont like the Mirage because it doesnt have the Antenae anymore.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

Well for me it has something to do with the handling, it just feels slippery for some reason or rather rear heavy to be exact. I like the original because it felt like it had its center of gravity dead center and low.

i love the new campaign ship skins. they are so nice.

new pirahna handle better for me.but thats personal taste i guess

feisar is even cooler now.

qirex is better imo