Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Wipeout HD Fury Menu IS PURE SEX

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Oh yeah!! The main menu is all kind of sexes (pure, unpure) altogether.
    I can watch it and watch it.... By the way, what is the song in the menu. Very cool!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    essex UK
    PSN ID
    spacemunky
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Yeah as soon as the menu kicked in i was like OMFG, just when i thought wipeout couldn't get any cooler. It just oozes sexiness. Its right up there alongside jessica alba for me. Okay maybe not that high, but high enough!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    FRANCE
    PSN ID
    asymel
    Posts
    69

    Default

    This menu makes me feel like I want to become BAD !!! Listening to sound, moving my head up and down !!! Agressive !!!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    B.C. Canada
    Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian
    Posts
    744

    Default

    I get a hardon for HD.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brussels - Belgium
    PSN ID
    Casshern1981
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chalovak View Post
    Oh yeah!! The main menu is all kind of sexes (pure, unpure) altogether.
    I can watch it and watch it.... By the way, what is the song in the menu. Very cool!
    I think the song in the main menu is made by Noisia

    Song name > Machine gun (if i remember correctly)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kiev, Ukraine
    Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    NightArh
    Posts
    637

    Default

    What new music was added to generic playlist? I watched this video and listened Crystal Method -Acetone... one of my favourite tracks of this band...

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brussels - Belgium
    PSN ID
    Casshern1981
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightArh View Post
    What new music was added to generic playlist? I watched this video and listened Crystal Method -Acetone... one of my favourite tracks of CM...

    The ones i remember from yesterday evening

    - Noisia - Machine Gun > top notch song
    - The Crystal Method - Acetone > good song too but not fresh in my opinion.

    forgot the others...

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casshern1981 View Post
    I think the song in the main menu is made by Noisia

    Song name > Machine gun (if i remember correctly)
    The Fury menu music was created by our audio programmer- Sandy. He's credited with it.

    Paul.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brussels - Belgium
    PSN ID
    Casshern1981
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Tweedle View Post
    The Fury menu music was created by our audio programmer- Sandy. He's credited with it.

    Paul.

    Oh sorry then, well do you guys think you 'll release the soundtrack on the psn? or on Itunes?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA (Lowell, MA)
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD
    Posts
    768

    Default

    I've been trying to think of what other game I have that has a sinister feel/appearance, such as Fury does. Been driving me crazy, but I just thought of it - Twisted Metal: Black

    I love that game and it's style (both the menu's and in-game). Very mechanized, industrial and brooding in sound and appearance.

    Comparing Fury to it is a compliment, believe me. Fury rocks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •